Single Turbo Group Buy

I wholly invite you to check out the builders site, not backyardish.  People just expect professional photos like Huron or hellion and forget small shops can still produce!  To be honest both those places started small too!  Flemmer just likes truck builds better while others focus on coupes!

https://www.flemmerracing.com/

also search Flemmer racing in Bismarck ND on FB nothing to hide.

Understandable and if so u fortunate and another reason he didn’t want to invest a bunch of money on something that even if he did still may not bring in sales.  No loss if none are sold and nothing but time wasted talking.  Also people are still very much attached to warranties so makes things even more increasingly difficult.

8 hours ago, Resolved1LE said:

I mean does it matter?  I am genuinely curious why it matters?

Your first post presented it as you wanting to buy this "product", and getting a bunch of other people to go into it with you as a group buy, to get it a bit cheaper, when in reality, you are just fronting for your friend to try to get a bunch of people to buy something he's developing.

Some group-buy advice for you.

1. Keep your post to the details of the part. There’s a lot of fluff in you “pitch.” You’re trying time get guys to throw a LOT of money at something, VERY clear kit details matter.

2. How much would someone save if they participated in the group buy versus buying on their own? That wasn’t clear to me.

3. Boosting a truck is a super niche market, might was to realign the # of participant expectations. 10 won’t happen, 3 is likley more attainable.

4. Your only presence on this forum is this thread where your asking guys to drop a $1,100 deposit based on your pitch. This group buy is likely DOA because of that...

• Like 1