Multiple Warnings - truck in low power mode

Anybody had this happen - running a few errands, go inside for a bit, come out, start the truck - about 6 warning lights on the dash, messages like "Traction Control off", "Steering assist off", "Brake assist off", "Check Trailer brakes"... and the kicker, "Vehicle speed limited to 43MPH" - which was a good thing since stopping a 4500 pound truck without power assist brakes is a lot of fun :)

Anyhow, drove straight to the dealer, they kept it overnight (was late in the day when I dropped it off) - they called, I picked it up, and all the same warnings were still there!   So drove right back into the service bay.... they kept it another 24 hours, made sure it was all clear.  Picked it up... about a day later, the "Brake Assist" warning came back on, and the next day, OnStar emailed me with a warning to go get my Anti-lock brakes checked out....

So it's back at the dealer again...  

I know electronics can be a bit wonky sometimes, but 3 times in a week for basically the same electrical problem...  

Anybody seen this?  (or had this kind of dumb stuff happen from the dealer - wait, nevermind, I know most of you have....)

Sounds like the same issues that were happening pre brake software recall. Surely the dealership would have checked to make sure the recalls had been performed though. I've also seen someone mention these issues before when their battery was going bad.