I have a 2015 ltz z71 premium crew cab 1500 and was wandering if changing my lower control arms from the stock aluminum to the cast steel will affect the truck at all. Or if the two control arms are interchangeable below is the pic of what the control arms look like after I changed them out. Still have to add the washer but looks like they will work? Everything fits correctly other than the balljoint bolt length 

C100886F-995A-4DD8-92DC-CFAC5229B9D2.jpeg

Edited by Dal7on
Correction

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

If anyone needs the answer on this, I've found that the cast lower control arms are not swappable with the aluminum. If you have aluminum, you'll have to pay the ridiculous price to replace them. Found out the hard way.

11 hours ago, Aluckyone4life said:

If anyone needs the answer on this, I've found that the cast lower control arms are not swappable with the aluminum. If you have aluminum, you'll have to pay the ridiculous price to replace them. Found out the hard way.

The aluminum and stamped steel arms interchange.

The cast arms do not.  Ball joint stud size is different between the aluminum and stamped vs the cast, and the knuckle is different to match the arms it has.