2019 Silverado 1500 Suspension Advice needed Urgently!

I have a serious issue going on with the lift issue I have run into with my brand new 1500. I just bought the truck and purchased the GM leveling kit and GM suspension lift that the dealer advised me on and would fit 35’s. They didn’t take into account that my truck had the max trailering suspension do none of it fit so they ordered the fabtech stealth 3inch lift kit and put it on and delivered the truck to me. I immediately noticed the lift didn’t clear the 35’s and it rubbed terrible so I sent it back to them. The lift they Put on was substantially cheaper than what I originally paid for so there is money in the deal to purchase whatever is needed so they advised I go with the basic 6inch kit from fabtech. I’m not sure that’s the best set up so I need advise. I only have till Monday morning to decide before they start putting on the 6inch lift so any advice on a different set up to get me roughly 4 to 5 inches and a better ride than the 6 inch lift please let me know! I have about $2600 to spend on the setup even if it’s keeping the stealth lift that’s on it and adding a different coil over setup. Please someone help me out. 

On 7/5/2020 at 9:08 AM, Wilderydude83 said:

What exactly didn’t fit with the max tow package?  I have that on my truck and am just curious. 

The trailboss/AT4 suspension lift does not fit Max trailering trucks for some reason.