Nerf Bars- Frame vs Rocker Mounts

I'm definitely in need of some nerf bars for my 2019 Trailboss, but I'm hesitant on buying a rocker mounted version. 

My last truck, '03 Avalanche, had the old Westin's that corroded thru over the years, but mounts and frame were good thru 2003-2019.

I cannot seem to find frame mounted versions and about to give in and get a rocker mount version. 

My concerns are:

-Corrosion from dissimilar metals  

Rockers are the first items to rust thru, so why would I want to excel corrosion by adding dissimilar metals onto/into my rockers (brackets/hardware)? 

Is there a method/product of rustproofing prior to installation that works best?

-Impact

If mildly hitting an item with the nerf bar/bracket the bracket for a frame mount could have a design break point allowing only damage to nerf bars/brackets, but

when attached to rockers this could cause serious body damage, especially if there's corrosion happening.

Any thoughts, or words of encouragement on rocker mounts?

Look for some rock sliders that bolt to the frame.  I have seen them work as steps/running boards.  I haven’t found any I like yet but that is the route I am going.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:48 AM, BigTrent said:

I found this company in Utah that makes quality rock sliders.  They don't have a design for the new Silverado yet, and have a really good deal if you can get your truck there for a few days.

https://www.rocky-road.com/chevy-silverado-rock-sliders.html

I just sent them a message.  We'll have to see how long it will actually take to build one while I'm there.