GM Wheel to wheel step and hard folding bed cover package

Anyone's truck come with this package?  My 20 TB did, got it about month ago but dealer won;t install the cover yet because there is a recall on it.  They say it could fly off at highway speeds.  Dealer still has the cover and hasn't heard from GM yet on the fix.  

Just wondering. 

1 minute ago, GMguy99 said:

Anyone's truck come with this package?  My 20 TB did, got it about month ago but dealer won;t install the cover yet because there is a recall on it.  They say it could fly off at highway speeds.  Dealer still has the cover and hasn't heard from GM yet on the fix.  

Just wondering. 

GM just released the newest version of the recall yesterday.  Your dealer should be able to get the necessary parts to fix it now.  More than likely under recall # N192285070.

• Like 1

Let me know if they have the parts. I am still waiting to have my cover installed. BTW this is the 2nd recall on these covers. I have attached both of them here. Apparently these things have the ability to fly off and the fix didn't fix so now they are adding at tether so if they do fly off they won't fly into traffic. Doesn't sound like the best solution to me. 

Tonneau_Recall.pdf Tonneau_Recall_Part2.pdf