Sierra 1500 SLT X31 - GOING TO LOOK AT

I have the exact same truck you are looking at except mine is Pacific Blue. I have had it for about 6 weeks so far and no issues.

With the premium plus package you get adaptive cruise control. This gives you everything a Denali has and more for less money.

The ride is pretty smooth even with the X31 addition. I think you will be pleased with this purchase 

Appreciate everyone's help. 

Pulled the trigger on the 18. Price was right. Miles were good. I really like the truck. 

What should I do first?

Buying tray for console and under wireless charger console. 

May remove running boards. They're not too comfortable to use. Need to get used to them. 

Previous owner messed up driver Sill. Need to get sprayed or covered. Open to suggestions. 

Hear mixed views on the drop in intake and cold air intake so I'm going to leave it stock for now. 

Going to buy the vent slip ons for under the seat to get the air up. 

Was thinking under seat storage not sure which one to go with. 

Trying to figure out if HIDs need to be upgraded. Going to take it out tonight and see how bright the stock lights are. 

I may install a GM chrome front bug deflector. They say other brand products don't match the chrome of the stock grill. 

Maybe spray the under carriage with something to prevent rust from penetrating the steel. There's surface rust but nothing major. 

Thanks in advance. 

20200625_221848.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moebravo said:

Appreciate everyone's help. 

Pulled the trigger on the 18. Price was right. Miles were good. I really like the truck. 

What should I do first?

Buying tray for console and under wireless charger console. 

May remove running boards. They're not too comfortable to use. Need to get used to them. 

Previous owner messed up driver Sill. Need to get sprayed or covered. Open to suggestions. 

Hear mixed views on the drop in intake and cold air intake so I'm going to leave it stock for now. 

Going to buy the vent slip ons for under the seat to get the air up. 

Was thinking under seat storage not sure which one to go with. 

Trying to figure out if HIDs need to be upgraded. Going to take it out tonight and see how bright the stock lights are. 

I may install a GM chrome front bug deflector. They say other brand products don't match the chrome of the stock grill. 

Maybe spray the under carriage with something to prevent rust from penetrating the steel. There's surface rust but nothing major. 

Thanks in advance. 

20200625_221848.jpg

Gorgeous Truck!! I love the looks of the 16-18 GMC Sierra's.  I traded my 2018 Sierra 2 months ago and it's the only truck I've really felt guilty trading in. I truly loved it, EXCEPT for the darn 8 speed tranny 1st to 2nd gear hesitating/clunking at low speed take offs. Other than that it was smooth on the highways, got exceptional FE (23-24 MPG going 65 to 70) and looked awesome. I would suggest a AVS aeroskin in black...I detail vehicles in the summer and a few with the chrome aeroskins have come through and they are peeling. Just a heads up.  Here is what a black aeroskin looks like on your truck. This is my old one. Congrats on the purchase. 

20190607_182314.jpg

• Like 1

Gorgeous Truck!! I love the looks of the 16-18 GMC Sierra's.  I traded my 2018 Sierra 2 months ago and it's the only truck I've really felt guilty trading in. I truly loved it, EXCEPT for the darn 8 speed tranny 1st to 2nd gear hesitating/clunking at low speed take offs. Other than that it was smooth on the highways, got exceptional FE (23-24 MPG going 65 to 70) and looked awesome. I would suggest a AVS aeroskin in black...I detail vehicles in the summer and a few with the chrome aeroskins have come through and they are peeling. Just a heads up.  Here is what a black aeroskin looks like on your truck. This is my old one. Congrats on the purchase. 
20190607_182314.thumb.jpg.87d152a0093d44f0201cdcc030e196e2.jpg
Black looks great against the white.

I heard about the chrome and was looking at the GM chrome bug deflector. But realistically it's probably the AVS one at twice the price lol.

Nice truck man. Hope someone else is enjoying it as much as you did.

Also, that's why I wanted a 6 speed Tranny. Heard a lot of issues at both ford and Chevy with regards to the 10 speed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, moebravo said:

Black looks great against the white.

I heard about the chrome and was looking at the GM chrome bug deflector. But realistically it's probably the AVS one at twice the price lol.

Nice truck man. Hope someone else is enjoying it as much as you did.

Also, that's why I wanted a 6 speed Tranny. Heard a lot of issues at both ford and Chevy with regards to the 10 speed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I had a 2016 Sierra SLT with the 6 speed tranny and never had a single issue. The 8 speed has tons of them. My new 10 speed is a smooth as butter, I don't even feel it shift. I am just not getting as good FE as my 18 Sierra. I am at 19-20 going 65-70 mph on my main highway. 3 to 4 mpgs is a lot, and the 2 extra gears haven't help me yet! Enjoy your truck, take care