98 Sierra 1500 5.0 vortec 4x4 SLE ext cab 295xxx

Ill try to keep this short, any help appreciated thx in advance.

My front signal and head light started doing all sorts of weird things head lights flashing with 4 ways, left signal wouldn't work with head lights active. The interior lights where acting weird. Work sometimes. The cluster gage illumination would not turn off. And there was nothing to rear rail or third break lights. Also some funky noises coming from the combo light relay

So I thought it was ignition harness, cluster,dimmer switch relay. All fuses where fine. But my cig lighter fuse keeps blowing. So I went to junk yard and grabs some parts. So I tested battery and all the grounds I could find and cleaned them. As a changed parts nothing changed. So I was checking the wire harnesses and found that on the wires that runs back to rear of bed on driver side frame was melted up in spot and arking against the frame. So I patched the wires. Now the truck wont start and no lights will work. If you press break peddle the signal light on cluster light up. But not actual signal lights and if u try to turn fan on it turns the signal lights on cluster on and as ur turn it up the lights get brighter and my interior light on driver side floor won't turn off. All fuses seem fine beside the cig fuse. I'm out of guesses. 

Edited by DL_98 Sierra