“Service ESC” and “Service Power Steering Drive With Care”?

So I was at the gym and my truck was just sitting in the parking lot. Upon getting in and cranking it to leave, I got “Service ESC” and “Service Power Steering Drive With Care” messages and had no power steering! I ended up calling roadside assistance for a tow truck, twenty minutes later the code cleared! I canceled the tow truck and drove it to the dealer. Now the service techs will look at it in the morning, but this was very weird! 2020 LTZ with less than 3000 miles and already having an issue... anyone else get this, and if so, what was the resolution?

1ae15d6747448852436bf35286d8f050.jpg

1062ae59c7f4c601661b2160cf1cca43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the service advisor called and told me I have a bad power steering system on my truck... and the part is on backorder. They’re on the phone with GM trying to get it expedited but who knows.... honestly super disappointed that my brand new truck is already having a major issue. Hope this isn’t signs of things to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I own a 2020 Chevy Colorado. I just got it this past summer. Last night while cruising around, I just got the messages:

-Service 4WD

-Service Power Steering

-Service ESC

...all at once. Unfortunately, we don't have a GM dealership as I live in an isolated community in Nunavut.

Is it just a coincidence to have all 3 go out at once or could this be a glitch in the system?

Damn...