2020 AT4 Stereo

Hey guys bought a new AT4 a month ago and am curious about the stereo on your similar trucks.  It’s a loaded truck I think with the only option it doesn’t have is the rear entertainment and kicker tailgate speakers.   So it has the tech package and Bose stereo, I am somewhat happy with the Bose except that I feel like the rear speakers don’t work that well.  So I’ve tried fading the sound to the rear and they put out maybe 30% of the sound the front do, and that is being generous.   Has anyone else noticed this?

I also have AT4 - before I bought the AT4 - I did the same with a Trail Boss I was looking at - same effect - my AT4 is the same - rear speaker almost seem like they are broken - seems they put all the good stuff up front for the driver and never considered you would just push all the sound to the back.

For now will just leave as is, as I leased my truck - but if I bought I definately would upgrade speakers and add power.  Some good threads on here with nice system upgrades.