All lights mod with selectable fogs

So as normal I'm a bit late to the party. I'm doing an upfit of a 2022 Silverado 3500HD into a fire truck and needed some specific pinouts for the BCM. With help of this thread I was able to quickly find the 10 pages in the upfitter reference document pertinent to the BCM and it's connections.

If it helps anyone else, you can get the full 1k page upfitter document freely from gmupfitter.com

When looking through the document, I was able to identify pages 379-388 were all the details of the BCM pinouts. 

For a savvy DIY'er, this will have EVERYTHING you could possibly need.

2022 Silverado 3500 K9 BCM Pinouts.pdf

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/23/2022 at 6:55 AM, David Whitcomb said:

So as normal I'm a bit late to the party. I'm doing an upfit of a 2022 Silverado 3500HD into a fire truck and needed some specific pinouts for the BCM. With help of this thread I was able to quickly find the 10 pages in the upfitter reference document pertinent to the BCM and it's connections.

If it helps anyone else, you can get the full 1k page upfitter document freely from gmupfitter.com

When looking through the document, I was able to identify pages 379-388 were all the details of the BCM pinouts. 

For a savvy DIY'er, this will have EVERYTHING you could possibly need.

2022 Silverado 3500 K9 BCM Pinouts.pdf 560.14 kB · 47 downloads

Do you have a BCM pinout for a 2016 GMC Yukon Denali you would be willing to post?