Blank Infotanment screen

My 2019 Silverado infotainment system sometimes has a blank screen when I first start my truck. Sometimes it will also act as if everything is ok but the touch screen will not respond and the manual buttons will not respond, so whatever station and volume was on the day before is what you are stuck with. sometimes I can turn the truck off and wait a few minutes and it will work. Then there are times that I stuck with either a blank screen or yesterdays station. I took it to the dealer and of course they could not find anything wrong.  Do anyone else have this problem and can it be fixed?  HELP!

Blank Radio.jpg

When I had my 2019 Silverado, I had the same thing happen, and in the settings app I reset the system. That wiped out all of my presets but seemed to solve the problem for me... 

This happened once.  I was about 10 miles from home.  I drove to the gas station in my neighborhood and when I restarted the vehicle everything went back to normal.  It happened seconds after the gas light came on.  I have no clue if it is related, just noting.  And it is a new truck so the only time the gas light came on for me.

Other thing to note is my last vehicle that had Android Auto on the stock stereo would occasionally cycle itself.  It is possible it is somehow related to the new fangled smart stereos they are now putting into vehicles.

Were you using Android Auto or Carplay?

Edited by Omi666
adding question to OP