Climate control question

1 minute ago, Jav_eee said:

The ones on the center console? They need to manually be closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thats what we have been doing....but its a shame that their is no way to control the fan speed or temp.  

Thats what we have been doing....but its a shame that their is no way to control the fan speed or temp.  

I imagine it rubs off of the same system as the dash so fan and temp depend on however you have those set? I’ve never bothered to check that though.

16 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

I imagine it rubs off of the same system as the dash so fan and temp depend on however you have those set? I’ve never bothered to check that though.

Yea...and im half way ok with that.  However i would expect more out of my HC trim level.  But i would just like to know if its sync'd with my temp preference or my passenger side preference.  Thanks for your input.

4 minutes ago, BigDog88 said:

Yea...and im half way ok with that.  However i would expect more out of my HC trim level.  But i would just like to know if its sync'd with my temp preference or my passenger side preference.  Thanks for your input.

I had just assumed it was split and reflected both sides temp settings. I might have to test this out. I’ll let you know what I find if I do. 

• Like 1

RST here, dials back.  On a side note: I just noticed the other day when first getting into the vehicle and the fan was on high, I got a call over bluetooth and it turned the fan down.  Im assuming this is for better audio, just never had that happen or have heard of that before on any vehicle i've had.

• Like 1