6.2L or Baby Duramax

I love my 3.0 dmax. I had a 14 5.3, wife has a 17 yukon with the 6.2. The 6.2 is fun to drive for sure, the 5.3 is no competition to either. But the little dmax just has that turbo diesel feel, it doesnt need to downshift and rev high to pull hills, its smooth and ton of low end and just cruises. The oil changes will cost roughly the same, DEF isnt a big deal to me. Id buy the dmax again over the 6.2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, steve841 said:

Oh and one more thing in favor of the diesel...

powertrain warranty is 5/100 rather than 5/60 ?

But wait until you reach 150k and have to replace the wet bath oil pump belt...after you drop the transmission.

I like how some on here are experts on the 3.0 and don't even own one or no anything about them except for something they heard from someone else that thinks that they are also experts?

• Like 3

I like how some on here are experts on the 3.0 and don't even own one or no anything about them except for something they heard from someone else that thinks that they are also experts[emoji854]

We might not know the 3.0 but we know modern day diesels... Check back in a couple months ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

We might not know the 3.0 but we know modern day diesels... Check back in a couple months ?

Well there you said it, you don't know anything about them so why do you even comment on it? Some people come on here for some possibly useful info and are then fed something that may or may not be true!!

Well there you said it, you don't know anything about them so why do you even comment on it? Some people come on here for some possibly useful info and are then fed something that may or may not be true!!

MODERN DAY DIESELS.

They’re all the same. If you’re not working them then then you’re setting yourself up for problems.

THE END.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jav_eee said:

MODERN DAY DIESELS.

They’re all the same. If you’re not working then then you’re setting yourself up for problems.

Well if you say so it must be true. I don't usually  respond to most posts but when they spread BS I can't resist. Just saying.  I'm also done.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, steve841 said:

Oh and one more thing in favor of the diesel...

powertrain warranty is 5/100 rather than 5/60 ?

ignore this post/

Edited by newdude

Hmmm...  the myGMC site must be lying to me ...

Powertrain Limited Warranty

• Expiration Mileage:

100,034 Miles Remaining

• Expiration Date:
  • 3/28/2025

4 Years, 10 Months, 21 Days Remaining

• Like 2