Trail Boss Leveling kits

People who have been running leveling kits on your trail boss' for a while now have you been having any issues?  Im trying to convince myself to put on a 1.5" but I dont want to jump on it if im going to have issues. 

Edited by fatflyguy

On 5/1/2020 at 11:02 PM, fatflyguy said:

People who have been running leveling kits on your trail boss' for a while now have you been having any issues?  Im trying to convince myself to put on a 1.5" but I dont want to jump on it if im going to have issues. 

I haven't had mine but for a few days but I've driven around 500 miles and all is good. However I had my dealer install mine so if something goes wrong it's a warranty issue. Ride quality is as good as it was before the level kit. Plus it eliminated my rubbing issues as I'm running 22 OEM wheels on 35x12.5 trail grapplers. 

20200503_091243.jpg

Awesome.  I ordered a 1.5" from motofab.  Im only looking to run sole 33's on 20s.  I use the vehicle off road a lot for work.  I know when they 1st came out people were preaching that you couldn't put a normal type of leveling kit on these trucks.  But theyve been out now for well over a year so I figured there would be a few people that could verify that a regular level kit could work.

I want to put one on my TB so badly but the posts I have read on them scared me off.  I have ALWAYS put a leveling kit on my truck and it is annoying me to not put one on, but I plan on keeping for a while and don't want issues down the road.