First post, new user here!

Got out of my first pickup in 2015 due to the Oil crash in Alberta Canada, things are looking better and im getting into a 2020 GMC sierra 1500 elevation crew cab, short box with X31 package.

Got a great price on the truck along with 0% financing.

GM has a lot of factory accessories that can be added to their trucks. Im for sure going to get the flush fit box cover.

Any advise on other upgrades to do right away would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Looch

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4982.jpg

First post, new user here!

Got out of my first pickup in 2015 due to the Oil crash in Alberta Canada, things are looking better and im getting into a 2020 GMC sierra 1500 elevation crew cab, short box with X31 package.
Got a great price on the truck along with 0% financing.
 GM has a lot of factory accessories that can be added to their trucks. Im for sure going to get the flush fit box cover.
  Any advise on other upgrades to do right away would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Looch

IMG_4988.thumb.jpg.43150034632f292f4ba49bd1cf609c2a.jpg
IMG_4982.thumb.jpg.aaab90dc47dec4078cb1f5c22e5a09da.jpg
2 inch lift

Center storage box for the console

Off-road assist steps

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hard to give advice or recommendations without knowing what you do with your truck, your style, likes, dislikes, etc. 

Your best bet is to look through different t threads for what strikes your interest, look at pics, and ask questions. You’re in the best spot looking for “Mods”. 

If I were you I would start on Page 1 of the “What did you do with your T1 today” thread and go page by page seeing what other people did or are talking about. So many things in there I never knew existed!

ETA - Great looking truck. I love the grey and black combo. 

Edited by Duramax3oh

7 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

Hard to give advice or recommendations without knowing what you do with your truck, your style, likes, dislikes, etc. 

Your best bet is to look through different t threads for what strikes your interest, look at pics, and ask questions. You’re in the best spot looking for “Mods”. 

If I were you I would start on Page 1 of the “What did you do with your T1 today” thread and go page by page seeing what other people did or are talking about. So many things in there I never knew existed!

ETA - Great looking truck. I love the grey and black combo. 

Ah I see what your saying! I do quite a bit of hunting and fishing, my wife got a car and I use a service truck daily. So not many km’s/year on this vehicle. 

8 minutes ago, Looch403 said:

Ah I see what your saying! I do quite a bit of hunting and fishing, my wife got a car and I use a service truck daily. So not many km’s/year on this vehicle. 

Nice. In a previous truck I had a rear under seat lockable storage box you can put rifles or shotguns in. Locked and hidden under the seat. I think mine was made by Tuffy but there’s a few out there may be worth looking into 

Example: 
https://www.morris4x4center.com/tuffy-security-under-rear-seat-lockbox-black.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0vyT38yH6QIV1uzjBx1P8QFpEAQYAiABEgLX__D_BwE

Edited by Duramax3oh

42 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

Nice. In a previous truck I had a rear under seat lockable storage box you can put rifles or shotguns in. Locked and hidden under the seat. I think mine was made by Tuffy but there’s a few out there may be worth looking into 

Example: 
https://www.morris4x4center.com/tuffy-security-under-rear-seat-lockbox-black.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0vyT38yH6QIV1uzjBx1P8QFpEAQYAiABEgLX__D_BwE

I like it, great idea for all my adventure gear.

this is something that I am not concerned with getting the dealer to install.

the dealer said he can take the TrailRunner AT off and swap for BFG KO2 for a small price difference, any idea what size fits these trucks with factory rim and no level or lift? 

Being a sportsman, your likely to be offroading on occasion and I would suggest the rear fender liners.  They fit well and do a good job of keeping mud in the rear area from going everywhere.

• Like 1