Wheel Spacers

• 2 weeks later...

Wheel spacers are very popular on other platforms and I never understood why more people didn't run them over here. They are literally the cheapest most effective way to aggressively change the stance of your vehicle. 

A 3-4" lift with 1.5" spacers and stock 20's and 35 inch tires is probably going to be the most aggressive stance/look you can get on these vehicles. Had that exact lift on a 4Runner and not only did it look bad@ss but it also drove like a dream. Been saying it since I got on here, I have no idea why someone would take a 50-60k vehicle put a $hitty 6"+ lift on it and some aftermarket rims and totally kill the ride quality. You put that 3-4" lift with 35's, some UCA's and extended end links and you have something close to a non-Ford version of the Raptor. A 6" lift and some $hitty aftermarket wheels and you just spent thousands of dollars to make your truck ride/look like $hit.

FWIW you want hub-centric spacers. Also important to keep in mind that they are going to affect how the wheel moves in the wheel well and might rub on the inside fenders, front bumper and/or mudflap(s). Might need to cut depending on the lift and offset of the rim.

Edited by superhighsierra