Cold Air Intake Recommendation 2016 Sierra 6.2

Looking to buy a new Cold Air Intake for my 6.2. I’m willing to get a higher end system, I have seen what’s on the market you do you guys think you should buy? 
I've had a K&N CAI on my 2014 5.3 for 5 years and 75k miles, never had a problem and performance is great. The parts that come with the K&N CAI have never had to be replaced either, nor showing any signs of wear or degradation.

The CAI really let's you hear the V8 when you get on the gas good. Great sound!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, btj_z71 said:

I've had a K&N CAI on my 2014 5.3 for 5 years and 75k miles, never had a problem and performance is great. The parts that come with the K&N CAI have never had to be replaced either, nor showing any signs of wear or degradation.

The CAI really let's you hear the V8 when you get on the gas good. Great sound!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great thanks for the reply!

Looking to buy a new Cold Air Intake for my 6.2. I’m willing to get a higher end system, I have seen what’s on the market you do you guys think you should buy? 

I have AFE Momentum GT. I may end up selling it. It looks nice under the hood but I can’t tell that it makes a difference aside from hearing a lot more intake noise.

I’ve swapped back and forth and truck feels the same besides hearing more engine growl and noise with the AFE. This was one of the top rated in blackbear tests but without a tune don’t expect a seat of the pants difference.

936595a718d7b69be56fcd273856846b.jpg

I actually bought the Spectre cold air intake for my ‘16 Sierra with a 5.3 liter, I like the polished aluminum tube better than the plastic K&N unit. Let’s the V8 sound off with the muffler delete! I’ve not had any problems with it at all , I used the K&N filter charger kit the last oil change with no problem!

I have a K&N 71-3082 I am going to be posting on the market place.  Used from my 2018 Silverado 1500, traded the truck in.  PM me if interested, will save you some money from retail pricing.