Shadow Gray Metallic Touch Up Paint

Automotivetouchup.com is the best you'll find. They're located here in Louisiana. I've used them for years on many colors with a perfect factory match. I get an assorted pack of art brushes from a hobby shop to use depending on the scratch size. They have the touch up, clear, primer and aerosol and other  paint accessories and tutorial videos. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know how you can get more exact when it's a GM part.

I've probably bought 5 different colors throughout the years for various car/trucks and they match just fine for rock chips.

8 hours ago, CamGTP said:

I don't know how you can get more exact when it's a GM part.

I've probably bought 5 different colors throughout the years for various car/trucks and they match just fine for rock chips.

Thanks. I have ready multiple reviews complaining it’s not an exact match, so I was hesitant.

8 minutes ago, 2020SilveradoCC said:

Thanks. I have ready multiple reviews complaining it’s not an exact match, so I was hesitant.

It's been hit or miss for me when it comes to GM touch up paint actually matching.  I've had success with blues and pewters, but any greys have usually been a shade darker.  Just my experience.

• 3 weeks later...

It touched up well on the micro scratches left on the spoiler and C pillars when they replaced the rear window due to the leak issue along with matching well on a couple rock chips on the hood from road trips.

image.thumb.png.d133a3fbf088f3bdb36f4ad3d710ef4e.png

• 2 months later...

Hey all, I need help finding best place to buy touch up paint for my truck. She’s a 2020 Chevy Silverado Z71 1500 in Shady Gray Metallic. I backed ever so slightly into a light pole with a concrete base. Scrape is about 1/4 inch. Any advice would be appreciated.

18EF4F09-4E73-44CE-B457-ADA392260FEB.jpeg

28D254C8-857B-42D4-980C-06D22ECADD8C.jpeg