2007 Silverado 5.3 No crank no start

I turn my key and I have no dash lights and not enough power to even unlock the door locks, so I replaced the battery and the ignition switch.  Same issue, I search the ground wire from the battery terminal and they seem to be connected fine.  Does anyone have any answers to this problem ?  I have turned the key and it will work just fine but once I turn key off it happens again so it comes and goes.

That year was pretty bad for bad grounds and negative battery cable.  I know you said you already checked, but go over it again.  Really look well at the negative cable and follow it back.   Check the fuse blocks and wire connections there too.  I had an 07 that had electrical gremlins as well.  Traded it in before the dealer service department could figure it out.  I got stuck with a tow bill from them when I had it towed when it wouldn't start for me but it started fine when they got it off the tow truck and could not duplicate the issue. 

Maybe your third brake light is leaking and water has pooled up underneath the jute over the years and has reached the SDM which will cause it to corrode and has shorted out low speed bus which is the entire Interior of the vehicle so now you no longer have the low speed network I.e. you won’t be able to get it to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk