Covid19 Spare time

Donstar

43 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

At the time it was one shot 1 booster. They kept changing when it wasn’t as effective as originally suggested.

Change is what happens when you give a virus time. This isn't a conspiracy. It's nature reacting to human inability to grasp reality and adapt fast enough to be useful. It adapts so we are forced to do the same. Not as effective....? Not enough vaccine soon enough and not accepted fast enough when there was enough. The original was very effective...for the original strain. Not so much on the mutations that developed due to resistance and in a silly little circle we go, until it became endemic. Now it just is what it is. All the hindsight research in the world to argue the point further will have no positive impact. 

We live in a global society. 8 billion plus people were in need supplied from a hand full of countries whose citizens fought the idea to a global standstill. And now pretend they have no responsibility for the condition they refused to aid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Change is what happens when you give a virus time. This isn't a conspiracy. It's nature reacting to human inability to grasp reality and adapt fast enough to be useful. It adapts so we are forced to do the same. Not as effective....? Not enough vaccine soon enough and not accepted fast enough when there was enough. The original was very effective...for the original strain. Not so much on the mutations that developed due to resistance and in a silly little circle we go, until it became endemic. Now it just is what it is. All the hindsight research in the world to argue the point further will have no positive impact. 

We live in a global society. 8 billion plus people were in need supplied from a hand full of countries whose citizens fought the idea to a global standstill. And now pretend they have no responsibility for the condition they refused to aid. 

My take again then we can agree to disagree. I know you and the other one are intelligent individuals. I’m pretty smart myself. I got in-line with the whole vaccine deal and probably would have continued. Then I started reading things, we’ve been over it all.  I got COVID. I even know who it was. A vaccine boosted person from my church. The whole deal about spreading by not getting vaccinated is suspect. I never got it again. So I can’t be causing mutations. Think about this. All the people who continue to get vaccinated. Could that be causing mutations? Remember the last bad bird flu made its rounds. Then WW1 men came home. It made another round. Many years later back it came. Only young got it. Fought it off quickly. The older generation was pretty much left alone, already had it. Maybe the boosters are causing the mutations, not the unvaccinated. Way too much money in boosters. I can’t think of anything else. So chew on that awhile. Naww that can’t be it, greed no way. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KARNUT said:

At the time it was one shot 1 booster. They kept changing when it wasn’t as effective as originally suggested. The rest of your theories I just ignore. I’ll go with the John Hopkins Doctors as well as others who aren’t censored anymore for not following government mandates.

Hey Stan if its any consolation you and about 30-40% of the US population agree with you.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, customboss said:

Hey Stan if its any consolation you and about 30-40% of the US population agree with you.  

You couldn’t have read my last post. So that’s my feeling on it. Can’t really be swayed or add to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KARNUT said:

My take again then we can agree to disagree. I know you and the other one are intelligent individuals. I’m pretty smart myself. I got in-line with the whole vaccine deal and probably would have continued. Then I started reading things, we’ve been over it all.  I got COVID. I even know who it was. A vaccine boosted person from my church. The whole deal about spreading by not getting vaccinated is suspect. I never got it again. So I can’t be causing mutations. Think about this. All the people who continue to get vaccinated. Could that be causing mutations? Remember the last bad bird flu made its rounds. Then WW1 men came home. It made another round. Many years later back it came. Only young got it. Fought it off quickly. The older generation was pretty much left alone, already had it. Maybe the boosters are causing the mutations, not the unvaccinated. Way too much money in boosters. I can’t think of anything else. So chew on that awhile. Naww that can’t be it, greed no way. 

WWI influenza was started in a Kansas pig farm most likely. We sent it around the world via ignorance then brought it home to kill more folks.  Sadly we didn't learn ****** 100 years later. It cost a lot of people their lives needlessly.  

1 minute ago, KARNUT said:

You couldn’t have read my last post. So that’s my feeling on it. Can’t really be swayed or add to it.

We posted at the same time.....LOL  I am not trying to sway you. Just replying to your posts for the other readers. 

17 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Stan you ARE a smart successful and kind man, why I torture you.  As a fellow conservative with no where to turn I have pointed out how good, smart and caring people are being manipulated by dis-information via internet and having algorithms work them with an abundance of mis/dis info that they start believing things that are solidly wrong.  

10 minutes ago, customboss said:

Stan you ARE a smart successful and kind man, why I torture you.  As a fellow conservative with no where to turn I have pointed out how good, smart and caring people are being manipulated by dis-information via internet and having algorithms work them with an abundance of mis/dis info that they start believing things that are solidly wrong.  

And that works both ways. I don’t claim to know everything. Some things make me go HUMM. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

So, you don't know how a virus survives, or a vaccine works?  

I ask because the question witnesses you don't.

There’s been discussion with doctors on TV suggesting that possibility. These guys aren’t quacks. They’re now saying you need frequent vaccinations because of mutations, right? So isn’t it possible that you’re fighting one mutation with the vaccine while a new mutation enters your body. The best case scenario with vaccines now is not a deterrent but lessening the severity. I’m not going to blindly just trust these people. Since the beginning it’s been all over the place. I will remain skeptical.

We are vaccinated, didn't get Covid. Know quite a few who did, vaccinated or not. Some got it more than once and were vaccinated. 

Vaccination is a personal choice but to me is better than not.

17 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Could that be causing mutations?

10 hours ago, KARNUT said:

There’s been discussion with doctors on TV suggesting that possibility. These guys aren’t quacks. They’re now saying you need frequent vaccinations because of mutations, right? So isn’t it possible that you’re fighting one mutation with the vaccine while a new mutation enters your body. The best case scenario with vaccines now is not a deterrent but lessening the severity. I’m not going to blindly just trust these people. Since the beginning it’s been all over the place. I will remain skeptical.

Oh, it is what is happening. But it is the result not the cause. Our one or two and done window has since long passed thanks to short supply and resistance to guidance. 

Doctors are also people. Mine was in favor of Ivermectin with zinc and vitamin C early on. He laughs about it now. Doctors use to smoke on TV and tell us Salem was good for a sore throat. Camel calmed one's nerves. 4 out of 5 smoked Chesterfield. And Cowboy heroes told us Marlboro made you a man. Sword cuts both ways if you don't know HOW the virus and vaccine works. 

There are Doctors that are experts in this field. Some who bent to BOSS pressure sadly. (Say what I tell you or I'll take away your funding pressure) And there are paid expert witnesses who are doctors paid to talk on prime-time radio and NEWS T.V. to advance an agenda. Which is usually poly-ticks discrediting the real experts. Not all that hard to do. Everyone is human. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Oh, it is what is happening. But it is the result not the cause. Our one or two and done window has since long passed thanks to short supply and resistance to guidance. 

Doctors are also people. Mine was in favor of Ivermectin with zinc and vitamin C early on. He laughs about it now. Doctors use to smoke on TV and tell us Salem was good for a sore throat. Camel calmed one's nerves. 4 out of 5 smoked Chesterfield. And Cowboy heroes told us Marlboro made you a man. Sword cuts both ways if you don't know HOW the virus and vaccine works. 

There are Doctors that are experts in this field. Some who bent to BOSS pressure sadly. (Say what I tell you or I'll take away your funding pressure) And there are paid expert witnesses who are doctors paid to talk on prime-time radio and NEWS T.V. to advance an agenda. Which is usually poly-ticks discrediting the real experts. Not all that hard to do. Everyone is human. 

They could all be blowing smoke that’s the problem. We are all speculating. We’re sucking in information and unfortunately picking sides. Nobody wants to back a failure. I want it to work. It seems older people are less affected. I’m reading and seeing on the television women of child bearing age having complications. Young athletes having heart problems. Etc. I generally resist most meditation. I have to be hurting to take a Tylenol even. I’m pretty healthy I’m going to stay away from this stuff. Luck to people who participate. I’ve seen the the results of a doctors best guess. I’m still hauling my wife to physical therapy once a month six years after routine surgery. And five corrective surgeries. Just lost my dental hygienist, wife of my dentist. Had routine surgery and got sepsis. My daughter at two had an infection in her neck from a bug bite. Unfortunately it was on the weekend the doctor on call said it was mumps. The problem was she had a fever. The doctor like his booze. You don’t get fever with mumps. My wife at 22 years old questioned the doctor saving my daughter. She was actually the one who said to me no more shots, I don’t like what I’m reading. She much smarter than me. When her red flag goes up I pay attention. She’s rarely wrong. I’ve seen the results for close to fifty years. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

The call it "Practicing Medicine" What's not to understand. It's still better than nothing.

I find it perplexing that people who are real picky on car maintenance aren’t more discerning on human maintenance. Points and counter points on oil and sending off to be analyzed. Two manufacturers say you can go 10K miles on oil. Who happened to be regarded as the longest lasting. They only care to get you past warranty they say. But someone says be careful about these new vaccines. You’re responsible for mutations. No I’m saying be careful, that’s all. Hit me with a needle because it’s better than nothing. Come on. I wish you well, really.