SOLD FS: '20 Off-Road assist steps- take offs from new AT4

paulny

On 5/14/2020 at 3:07 PM, obrien19 said:

Can I ask why you are looking at selling the steps? Just don't like having steps on your truck, or looking for a different set? I have a 2019 AT4 with the round bar steps, but saw these in person and really like the look. I'm located in WNY, and would be willing to trade if you were interested.

Yes, it’s that simple....I just don’t like having steps on my trucks.  I’m clumsy and always rub my leg against them or slip somehow.  Thanks for the trade offer, but I’m just looking to sell only.  Tell you what, to help with gas and you taking them off my truck, I will do $275.  Let me know.  

On 5/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, Rmiles2314 said:

How about Texas, it's closer?? ha.  I would love those and $300 is a steal but not sure how much shipping would be?  zip is 75771

Randall, thanks for the inquiry but I checked on shipped to the Tennessee area and it was outrageous.  Texas would be crazy expensive.  I def would though if it made sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump $250
That's a hell of a price.... I'm in Houston and scratching my head as to how I can get these picked up. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, Andyh1 said:

That's a hell of a price.... I'm in Houston and scratching my head as to how I can get these picked up. emoji41.png

I'm in Houston and have a set for sale, but not for $250.....  PM if interested. 

I'm in Houston and have a set for sale, but not for $250.....  PM if interested. 
I'm interested, let's see we can do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • txab changed the title to SOLD FS: '20 Off-Road assist steps- take offs from new AT4
  • txab locked this topic