SOLD FS: '20 Off-Road assist steps- take offs from new AT4

paulny

Hello everyone, I hope this listing finds you and your family safe and healthy. 

For sale is my OEM Off-Road assist steps, dealer installed.  Part# 84742421.  I have no need for them, and frankly have never been a fan of running boards.  For local pickup only, or I may drive a little way to meet if reasonable.  They are still on my truck, and can easily be removed.  Note, my truck is parked and not being driven and has less than 900 miles as my truck is only a month old, and I drive my work truck most of the time.   So, they are like new.  Retail is $995.00.  Will sell for $550 O.B.O.   Central NY, zip 13480...an hour east of Syracuse. 

Paul

gmc7.jpg

gmc3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, snork said:

Do these have the Sierra naming on them and are these for crew cab or double cab?

Yes, they have the Sierra name on them and my truck is a crew cab.  I am not sure if they would work for a double cab, but it may be the same part number.  

3 hours ago, Ithan Henry said:

Damn that's a really good price.  Wish I had seen these before I bought mine.

Agreed. Tennessee is a long way from NY though......................

On 5/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, sweatandsteel said:

Agreed. Tennessee is a long way from NY though......................

I would ship, but man these things are big and heavy.  I can't begin to imagine what the shipping costs would be.  For what it's worth, I love Tennessee...beautiful state.  

Hopfully somebody within a reasonable distance chimes in soon.  It is a great deal.

Edited by paulny

55 minutes ago, paulny said:

I would ship, but man these things are big and heavy.  I can't being to imagine what the shipping costs would be.  For what it's worth, I love Tennessee...beautiful state.  

Hopfully somebody within a reasonable distance chimes in soon.  It is a great deal.

I understand but just let me know if you decide to social distance by taking a long drive to Tennessee! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delmster said:

If you would happen to look into shipping(lol) I may be interested in them.  But I'm in WV. so shipping would be a killer also 

I am from Lewisburg WV originally, so hope all is well back in my home state.   I can certainly look into shipping, but am confident it will be fairly high.

I am not that far from Pennsylvania, so I would consider a meet and greet if you're willing to drive some.  I can be in Scranton PA in an hour, but even from Morgantown (if you live close to there), it's still 5 hours drive.  

Edited by paulny

Can I ask why you are looking at selling the steps? Just don't like having steps on your truck, or looking for a different set? I have a 2019 AT4 with the round bar steps, but saw these in person and really like the look. I'm located in WNY, and would be willing to trade if you were interested.