RoughCounty 3.5” or Readylift 4”?

Hey guys,

So the wife is hell bent NO on a 6” lift with wheels and tires.

So all I’m currently allowed is a simple RC 3.5 inch or Readylift 4 inch. I’m going to keep stock wheels and tires for now.

As of now, the truck is leveled.

What’s your opinions and experience with these?

c4bffb5b6f64399a2138cfb0d9aba4d8.jpg

9fc57d25d3d74cf49aba5d80f6677a41.jpg

7155965c2466feaa96b2bca421898c69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t do either till you can afford bigger tires. But, if I had to choose, I think ReadyLIFT is just a better overall company.

My plan originally is a 6” BDS with 22x12 Fuel Blitz on 35x12.5 Nitto’s.

My wife laughed at me haha.

I laugh at u to. What’s with u guys with ur big lifts and super wide tires? Truck looks perfect as it is. Throw on some 285/60-20 KO2’s and ur good. What kind of leveling kit btw?

get a bds 4".....and throw coilover in front

and yeah truck looks pretty perfect as is.....on a new expensive truck I would want best possible ride I could get and also the best quality or wouldnt do it at all...

6 hours ago, Vasa1 said:

I laugh at u to. What’s with u guys with ur big lifts and super wide tires? Truck looks perfect as it is. Throw on some 285/60-20 KO2’s and ur good. What kind of leveling kit btw?

I don't mind a lifted truck, but the style that's currently out are absolutely hideous looking, deep dish pancake saucer rims sticking a mile out past well just looks so unbalanced, disproportionate, and freakish.....not to mention throwing every pebble, stone, or rock off the road into side of your truck.....it doesn't make sense

• Like 1

If you’re not going to put bigger tires on it I wouldn’t lift it at all. Also when the time comes I would go with the best quality kit out there. I favor ride quality and and over all quality more than looks. Buy once cry once is always been my motto. It’s been very rare I’ve ever regretted buying the more expensive option but have almost always regretted going cheaper. 

• Like 1

Haha I know it’s an “irrational” want.

Readylift.