Shopping a new 2020 AT4. Could use some help with pricing.

1 hour ago, sammylew34 said:

Any able to obtain a good price on a carbonpro AT4? I have been searching in the area and none of the dealers are offering anything more than that $6500 rebate. 

https://www.beavertongmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2020-GMC-Sierra_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_AT4-Portland-OR/4218562833

They seem to be advertising good pricing on AT4’s with some CarbonPro’s but not sure if there is a catch. 

Edited by shellbunner
Changed Link

Any able to obtain a good price on a carbonpro AT4? I have been searching in the area and none of the dealers are offering anything more than that $6500 rebate. 

Not sure where you’re located but the link just above is more like what I’d expect. I paid 52k for a 66k msrp CarbonPro yesterday. 7500 in rebates and 6k off from the dealer. Came to about 21.5% discount. Definitely deals to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CP312 said:

Not sure where you’re located but the link just above is more like what I’d expect. I paid 52k for a 66k msrp CarbonPro yesterday. 7500 in rebates and 6k off from the dealer. Came to about 21.5% discount. Definitely deals to be had.

I am located in Maine and have been searching in the New England area.

Ok, So I'm in the same boat. I have them down to 52.5K for a carbon pro edition at the 66K MSRP. Whats the teams thoughts here? Seems like a good deal, but with GM re-assessing on the 7th new incentives/rebates what will they do? These AT4s do not seem to be moving as I have watched about 6 of them in the area with only 2 dealers being very competitive. 

• Like 1

Ok, So I'm in the same boat. I have them down to 52.5K for a carbon pro edition at the 66K MSRP. Whats the teams thoughts here? Seems like a good deal, but with GM re-assessing on the 7th new incentives/rebates what will they do? These AT4s do not seem to be moving as I have watched about 6 of them in the area with only 2 dealers being very competitive. 

Hard to say, could see slightly better deals but as inventory dries up with the factories being shutdown you may not.... I’d say if you really want it go for it, that’s a good deal. I found the exact truck I wanted, CarbonPro in Carbon Black Metallic so I jumped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildstuff86 said:

Which dealer is this? 

58 minutes ago, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

I’m still searching for the right deal. I don’t think incentives are at a point for me to purchase yet, but at the same time, I am in no rush.

me as well but doesn't seem they are in a rush either....I would take 12-13k off a 1500 but am looking for 2500 and nothing even close to that yet....think maybe they will just sit on what they have and sell it slowly....nothings being built so not like they have a ton of trucks coming.....think this is the best well see.....but like you I have offers out there just waiting for someone to bite

• Thanks 1

I actually have a deposit placed on the truck below and am just waiting for it to show up to take delivery. With all the rebates we landed around $53,700 which I am happy with though I decided to do the 0% for 84 months and 120 day deferred payment option which gets rid of the extra $6,500 rebate. Hoping to get this baby on Monday!

image.thumb.png.8d3333df56f328db42fb5136b8777d29.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/4/2020 at 7:22 AM, sweatandsteel said:

I actually have a deposit placed on the truck below and am just waiting for it to show up to take delivery. With all the rebates we landed around $53,700 which I am happy with though I decided to do the 0% for 84 months and 120 day deferred payment option which gets rid of the extra $6,500 rebate. Hoping to get this baby on Monday!

image.thumb.png.8d3333df56f328db42fb5136b8777d29.png

So you're paying $60,200 with 0%? Congrats!

Its my belief that GM will be increasing the incentive or even more likely allowing for a trade allowance incentive. It's true that inventory will decrease, but just as proportionality or maybe worse so will the buyers. It wouldn't surprise me if they keep doing a week to week or bimonthly incentives as they assess where they are. They are getting paid to produce ventilators. It's probably the best thing for them right now. For my personal situation, I'm going to wait for the trade allowance or another $500-$1500 added to rebates. As discussed I got the AT4 down to 52.5K, but several in the area. If they sale, o well. Wasn't meant to be and lesson learned I guess. I find it suspect too that they end this current incentive on a Tuesday. I'm thinking a quick blast for a week or two to move some product. Several states cant even sale right now, and many more look to be joining them soon in the next two weeks!

Here's to April 8th and beyond. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wildstuff86 said:

Its my belief that GM will be increasing the incentive or even more likely allowing for a trade allowance incentive. It's true that inventory will decrease, but just as proportionality or maybe worse so will the buyers. It wouldn't surprise me if they keep doing a week to week or bimonthly incentives as they assess where they are. They are getting paid to produce ventilators. It's probably the best thing for them right now. For my personal situation, I'm going to wait for the trade allowance or another $500-$1500 added to rebates. As discussed I got the AT4 down to 52.5K, but several in the area. If they sale, o well. Wasn't meant to be and lesson learned I guess. I find it suspect too that they end this current incentive on a Tuesday. I'm thinking a quick blast for a week or two to move some product. Several states cant even sale right now, and many more look to be joining them soon in the next two weeks!

Here's to April 8th and beyond. 

I’m in the same boat. I agree completely! 
I figure the incentives have to improve slightly next week and if not I’ll wait for a Memorial Day sale or something and go from there depending on inventory levels.