Coronavirus

KARNUT

On 7/13/2020 at 11:23 AM, Grumpy Bear said:

I don't often disagree with you but in this first point I must. Doctors were masks up to 12 hours during complex surgeries. I certainly think oxygen would be a good thing for such a person and subject to OSHA as well.

A mask is no more repressive than the law against murder. 

That is a funny thing to say. Very out of character for a man of Christian faith. (Romans 15:3) Or perhaps I misunderstood you? Feel free to correct me IF I error.  

Have you looked up the OSHA regulations and seen how much a person's oxygen level is degraded after wearing one?

The mask is about control and power.  In just a few short months we have lost more liberty then in our lifetimes.  I reject the doomsayers premises who say masks are effective and do no harm not just on a scientific level but political as well.  The offended are not right, they are useful idiots for the left.

We turned our lives upside down for this?:

image.thumb.png.ae5983ac5165d6e88ed2cf7192605f2e.png

I have several relatives in these statistics.  One, a nurse, was sent home to recover without treatment.  She is fit and healthy and has recovered and gone back to work.  Another, my father's friend, was in the hospital for 3 months and was only given anti-biotics.  They did not properly treat him for Covid and now he has pneumonia and was sent home to recover.  Had they both been given HCQ, Zinc and a Z-Pack ($20 worth of meds) they would have been symptom free in half a day and would not have had to suffer.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

The mask is about control and power.  In just a few short months we have lost more liberty then in our lifetimes.  I reject the doomsayers premises who say masks are effective and do no harm not just on a scientific level but political as well.  The offended are not right, they are useful idiots for the left.

Had they both been given HCQ, Zinc and a Z-Pack ($20 worth of meds) they would have been symptom free in half a day and would not have had to suffer.  

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. If I post studies and data, scientifically validated, contrary to your beliefs I'm a "useful idiot" for the left?

So what does that make you for posting studies and data that haven't even met the same scientific scrutiny as those posted contrary to your beliefs? And how can you claim that HCQ, Zinc, and a Z-pack would have worked in half a day? Are you a doctor? 

If you ever have a medical procedure, be sure to let the doctors and nurses know that they need to remove their masks because they offend you. That should be an interesting conversation. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

Have you looked up the OSHA regulations and seen how much a person's oxygen level is degraded after wearing one?

There isn't one. Isn't how the CFR works. 

A CFR is written to abate a particular situation. Not define it.

Also an area I worked in while refining and during the chemical part of my work.

Infraction abatement and penalties

I repeat...

Ever been in a operating room where the guy with the knife didn't wear one?

The entire team?

Up to 12 hours?

Obviously this is something you have strong feelings over and once again, not a war I need to win. 

• Like 1

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. If I post studies and data, scientifically validated, contrary to your beliefs I'm a "useful idiot" for the left?

So what does that make you for posting studies and data that haven't even met the same scientific scrutiny as those posted contrary to your beliefs? And how can you claim that HCQ, Zinc, and a Z-pack would have worked in half a day? Are you a doctor? 

If you ever have a medical procedure, be sure to let the doctors and nurses know that they need to remove their masks because they offend you. That should be an interesting conversation. 

Half a day could be a stretch. Although more and more the combo is showing good results when used early. Some use as a preventative. The only reason it was shot down is because the president mentioned it early. He certainly didn’t pull it out his ass. He was told it showed promise. He was excited to get it out there. Of course the left and the media tripped all over them selves to say the opposite. The same people say we need to shut down even to save one person, damn the economy. It’s a shame the same considering wasn’t shown to reasonable save medication. That’s been around decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Half a day could be a stretch. Although more and more the combo is showing good results when used early.

I know you and I have discussed this before. Have they done more studies with it? There's so much info out there about everything it can get dizzying. 

Edited by Ithan Henry

I know you and I have discussed this before. Have they done more studies with it? There's so much info out there about everything it can get dizzying. 

It’s been covered extensively on Fox News, The first- Bill OReily, OAN news. You wouldn’t find it on covered completely onCNN, MSNBC and the network news. Just the negative. The previous reports the negative and positives. And more recently more and more positive results.

2 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

It’s been covered extensively on Fox News, The first- Bill OReily, OAN news. You wouldn’t find it on covered completely onCNN, MSNBC and the network news. Just the negative. The previous reports the negative and positives. And more recently more and more positive results.

I watch my local news and read articles online. I stay away from Fox, CNN and any other opinion shows. Take Fox and CNN, combine them and you'll get somewhere in the middle.  I'll only watch them if they're reporting news, I could care less about Hannity, Carlson, Lemon, or Cuomo's opinions. Can't watch OAN, too much nonsense. 

I watch my local news and read articles online. I stay away from Fox, CNN and any other opinion shows. Take Fox and CNN, combine them and you'll get somewhere in the middle.  I'll only watch them if they're reporting news, I could care less about Hannity, Carlson, Lemon, or Cuomo's opinions. Can't watch OAN, too much nonsense. 

Local and fox and friends in the am. Outnumbered has the bases covered at noon. Tucker and ORiely at night. I have CNN, Fox, MSN, Drudge, Blaze, yahoo and more on my phone. IHeartRadio Michael Berry and the Rush app on my phone. I listen to them during my walk and yard work. I spend three- four hours a day with all those. The hot middle part of the day I trash my brain watching Netflix and Amazon prime. Catching up on programs I didn’t watch when working. I recently got hung up on Grays Anatomy and NCIS. That’s was after Lost, revenge, and other shows I’d never thought I’d watch.

I have not heard on any news that governor X asked governor Y what he did to combat the virus.  I guess I've been around the military too long, but if there was a common enemy, a base commander would just call another base commander and say send me everything you did.  

Can't see how these states are spiking, especially after NYS had "zero" cases the other day.

• Like 2

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/07/second-coronavirus-death-surge/614122/

You would think thinking people would put it together quicker. I missed by only a few days. That is not prophecy that is the math form a virus that hasn't got a political agenda. Quote: 

The deaths are also not happening in an unpredictable amount of time after the new outbreaks emerged. Simply look at the curves yourself. Cases began to rise on June 16; a week later, hospitalizations began to rise. Two weeks after that—21 days after cases rose—states began to report more deaths. That’s the exact number of days that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated from the onset of symptoms to the reporting of a death

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 2