Coronavirus

KARNUT

You being from NY, nursing homes, high death rate in your county.  I regress, your numbers are probably correct.  But that's where I'll stop the regression, I like everything else NY did in this pandemic. 

Nys did the right thing. NYC, that’s a whole other animal. It’s become the Wild West. Tbh I’m surprised more people in my county haven’t caught covid. I’m an hour north of the city where many first responders and city employees live. The city dwellers, they definitely throw caution to the wind. Would shock me if there’s not an uptick soon which would be perfect timing to shut down the city again. It would be a great excuse to keep the riff raff down. Say to the rest of the country that the city hasn’t gone to ****** and taking power and money from law enforcement is ok. Time will tell what game they’ll play. I’m just glad I don’t live there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s been accusations of number tampering especially in Florida. The goal is the upcoming election. Florida alone could change the outcome of the election. If you don’t believe it’s possible I have ocean front property for sale in Arizona.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

There’s been accusations of number tampering especially in Florida. The goal is the upcoming election. Florida alone could change the outcome of the election. 

You could be right or wrong. I'm not sure if the numbers are shown to be higher or lower but they shouldn't impact how you protect yourself. The numbers could be significantly wrong and you could live several states away but you should still take the same precautions. I live on a large island with less than a million people.  The number of active cases in my area are minimal or non-existent.  We are told of the number of reported active cases on the island on a regular basis but not the precise location.   Patrons in our Costco behave as if we were a city with high numbers.  Treat everyone you don't live with as a potential source of the virus.  Covid 19 does not have a political affiliation.  It doesn't do a great job of respecting borders either. License plates (tags) don't travel by themselves. I've noticed! 

• Like 1

You could be right or wrong. I'm not sure if the numbers are shown to be higher or lower but they shouldn't impact how you protect yourself. The numbers could be significantly wrong and you could live several states away but you should still take the same precautions. I live on a large island with less than a million people.  The number of active cases in my area are minimal or non-existent.  We are told of the number of reported active cases on the island on a regular basis but not the precise location.   Patrons in our Costco behave as if we were a city with high numbers.  Treat everyone you don't live with as a potential source of the virus.  Covid 19 does not have a political affiliation.  It doesn't do a great job of respecting borders either. License plates (tags) don't travel by themselves. I've noticed! 

Right now it’s just reporting. I’m not believing too much these days. I only post reports that are reported by more than one source. Then that’s with a grain of salt. No denying it’s all political, unfortunately.

How could it not be political. These last few years have been a circus. You have a virus that has over 99% survival rate but the Democratic Party and liberal media just keep pushing and pushing lies and fear so they could destroy the economy and mental health of our country. I’ve never seen such hate and devide in my life. Everyone is on edge. In the end Epstein didn’t kill himself

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

How could it not be political. These last few years have been a circus. You have a virus that has over 99% survival rate but the Democratic Party and liberal media just keep pushing and pushing lies and fear so they could destroy the economy and mental health of our country. I’ve never seen such hate and devide in my life. Everyone is on edge. In the end Epstein didn’t kill himself

Maybe if the impact of this virus was limited to your country, your concerns about the severity could be based on your political party. There are enough points of reference outside of your borders that show you should take this virus seriously.  Figures out of context can be presented and interpreted different ways.  For example, you use a 99% survival rate as a good thing.  However, others can conclude this suggests 1 out of every 100 not surviving.  Personally, I would be very concerned if this was the case and make sure I was taking every available precaution!

• Like 1

People fabricate facts. Manipulate facts. Twist the facts. Ignore the facts. Prevaricate and flat out lie for an agenda. COVID-19 just doesn't care. What it IS, is the raw truth you can't wish away. It wont let you ignore it. If you ever wanted to know what the difference is between a fact and the truth....here is your chance. 

44 minutes ago, davester said:

No, it's a global conspiracy.  Everyone everywhere, who says anything about how bad Covid-19 is, is only saying it because they are a never-Trumper.

Yeah no motivation to keep the pedo child touching creeper who has a hard time remembering his own name after someone mentions it to him 5 minutes before hand away from the spot light. Oh look damn we cant hold any debates, i mean we will just mail order are votes in, yeah what could possible go wrong with that. I just hope you clear never Trumpers continue to worry about this virus when we postpone November elections for a year until it is safe to hold them.

• Like 4

The numbers are a lie. The evidence of that is everywhere. Keep your horse blinders on. The more that comes out the less I believe. And to say country leaders haven’t been working together for years is astonishingly ignorant.

• Like 2

There’s a difference between reporting the threat of the virus accurately, and deliberately spreading fear and fudging numbers in an effort to serve a political agenda. But apparently there’s no room for reason anymore. If you (rightfully) question one bit of what’s reported you become a conspiracy theorist.

The good thing is the truth always comes out in the end. These con-artist democrats, MSM, health officials, and the people who regularly repeat their BS here get caught with their pants down constantly...

Florida is just the latest example. Remember the forum and media geniuses bloviating about that state’s mismanagement of the virus...all to find it was just more lies, lies, lies...And when they are proven wrong...all they can say is...”well, the virus is still bad!”

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

The good thing is the truth always comes out in the end. These con-artist democrats, MSM, health officials, and the people who regularly repeat their BS here get caught with their pants down constantly...

Florida is just the latest example. Remember the forum and media geniuses bloviating about that state’s mismanagement of the virus...all to find it was just more lies, lies, lies...And when they are proven wrong...all they can say is...”well, the virus is still bad!”

Umm, Florida is having a bit of an issue with Covid-19 cases right now. Even DeSantis has acknowledged that they're on the rise. He called it a blip, which is as close as we'll ever get to an admission that it's possibly serious. 

BTW, just because I don't like the current administration's policies doesn't mean I dislike Republicans. I don't like Bernie Sanders policies either. Supporting a politician because of their party and ignoring any wrongdoing is just illogical. I refused to vote for Bob Menendez in NJ because of his corruption and voted Republican instead. Too bad I haven't heard this going the other way yet. 

• Like 1