Coronavirus

KARNUT

4 hours ago, The Zip said:

Although I still look at them, I'm desensitized with individual graphs and statistics.  The back and forth distorted my view.  The only info that interest me today is if for some inadvertent reason FOX, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc, link satellites and transmit the same news at the same time.  For example, cases are increasing.  Then, that's probably believable.   

It is expected that the cases are increasing.  Mainly because in the last few weeks we went from testing 100,000 people in America per day to 600,000 thousand people in America per day.  We are more quickly gaining a picture of how widespread this already was.

• Like 1

I heard an interesting stat this morning. It’s general knowledge the deaths are degreasing as time passes. Interesting though the state with the most deaths are states that are still shut down. Texas and Florida are among the lowest. Texas is under 100 per million. The younger less at risk people may be increasing herd immunity while the older population is protecting themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost everything I read seems to preface every statement with "due to inaccurate or due to gaps in reporting or...." and then continues to argue their case, whatever their case may be on the very thing they admit or have reason to believe is inaccurate. 

My eye witness didn't actually see this guy kill this other fella but base on this eye witness testimony he did it. 

Or didn't do it depending on which turn is expected.

This whole thing is like a murder trial without a body. 

It seems unlikely to me that a society that can track down a mad cow to the the very stall in was born in anywhere in the

world  is unable to decide the cause of death of a COVID-19 patient. 

I heard in a pod cast this or that. This is now proof of anything? I heard it in a pod cast? 

Better! Claiming the CDC numbers are wrong......until those numbers support an argument then there good to go.

My favorite is the best minds in the world haven't got a handle on this but a few guys in a forum do.

Are we missing the obvious? If the best minds have no agreement then there isn't any actual knowledge.

No one has anything 'figured out'

All this is just noise

:rant: 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Almost everything I read seems to preface every statement with "due to inaccurate or due to gaps in reporting or...." and then continues to argue their case, whatever their case may be on the very thing they admit or have reason to believe is inaccurate. 

22 hours ago, The Zip said:

There's really nothing else I need to read or hear. 

52 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Are we missing the obvious? If the best minds have no agreement then there isn't any actual knowledge.

No one has anything 'figured out'

Although new in it's execution, this is still a virus and it's probably safe to say a person will get it through smell or touch.  Contrary to your message, everyone has it figured it out.  Mask, distance, and hand washing.

Basic concept for a virus as told to me from someone born in the 1930s.  Wasn't a whole lot of medicine back then; castor oil, goody's powder, chicken noodle soup, wash your hands, cover your mouth, stay in your room, and get plenty of rest.  I was back playing street football in short order.

I visit older than me outside. My grandkids visit me outside. I still go out to eat. Face cover, hand sanitizer, check. Precautions taken. The younger less patient take more chances and are less likely to die. I look at them as warriors for herd immunity. I don’t go around them. I don’t go where they go naturally anytime. Bug or not. Like a cold I figure more likely than not I’ll get it. There’re many things out there that can kill me. I don’t sit around and shake in fear about it. I take precautions. Hopefully if or when they’ll be mitigated medications for it. A cure? I doubt it. Mutations will probably take care of that. The malaria drug is front and center as a mitigator if taken early, imagine that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Zip said:

Although new in it's execution, this is still a virus and it's probably safe to say a person will get it through smell or touch.  Contrary to your message, everyone has it figured it out.  Mask, distance, and hand washing.

Basic concept for a virus as told to me from someone born in the 1930s.  Wasn't a whole lot of medicine back then; castor oil, goody's powder, chicken noodle soup, wash your hands, cover your mouth, stay in your room, and get plenty of rest.  I was back playing street football in short order.

Not what I meant.

fa get'a bout it 

I’ve asked my doctor if I get the bug can I take the drug. He reply was yes. It’s nice to live in a state that political bias doesn’t effect medical care.

• Like 2

HCQ in conjunction with zinc is what kills the virus.  Hydroxychloroquine opens up the cell and allows the zinc to enter which does the killing.  Put it another way, HCQ is the gun and zinc is the bullet.

HCQ by itself does little or nothing.  HCQ with Azithromycin (Z-Pack) or Doxycycline does little or nothing.  You gotta have the zinc.

And high dosages are not required either.  Standard zinc pills that you buy at Walmart is all that's needed.  Standard Z-Pack and those 200 milligram pills of Plaquenil that that cost about  a dime each.  The entire 5-day regimine costs less than $20.

The VA Study and others basically killed their patients by administering lethal doses in their studies with no background as to why the dosages needed to be so high.  Don't hold your breath on criminal charges against those cretins.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KARNUT said:

I’ve asked my doctor if I get the bug can I take the drug. He reply was yes. It’s nice to live in a state that political bias doesn’t effect medical care.

I generally find family doctors to be apolitical with matters pertaining to my health.  I also find they are generally willing to write a prescription upon request for a specific drug if I feel one is needed.  As long as he/she sees no harm, such as conflicts with other medication, my requests are supported. (As an aside, I ask these questions in an effort to minimize the use of drugs.  I will not take a drug that is unproven or I suspect is prescribed on the basis of it "won't hurt.")  I believe the "malaria drug" was/is highly politicized and you know I try to avoid the political banter. However, I am curious as to what your doctor said about the actual efficacy of this drug in treating this particular virus.

• Like 1

I generally find family doctors to be apolitical with matters pertaining to my health.  I also find they are generally willing to write a prescription upon request for a specific drug if I feel one is needed.  As long as he/she sees no harm, such as conflicts with other medication, my requests are supported. (As an aside, I ask these questions in an effort to minimize the use of drugs.  I will not take a drug that is unproven or I suspect is prescribed on the basis of it "won't hurt.")  I believe the "malaria drug" was/is highly politicized and you know I try to avoid the political banter. However, I am curious as to what your doctor said about the actual efficacy of this drug in treating this particular virus.

I take zinc every day. I’ve taken the malaria drug when going over seas. I suspect lots of doctors take the combo as a preventative. Some have said as much.

• Like 1