Coronavirus

KARNUT

54 minutes ago, The Zip said:

If you don't place law enforcement on all access roads into the state, how do you enforce it for drivers?

Would an out of state plate catch a lawman's eye? 

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Would an out of state plate catch a lawman's eye? 

Yes. But the enforcement would be way to manpower intensive.  1 north/south interstate would take about 24 cops 24/7.  (90% of my friends are cops)  

Edited by The Zip

Does anyone have a concern for what’s constitutional anymore or did we convert those documents into toilet paper when we ran out three months ago? There is no way to ban and then enforce interstate travel. And we should all be grateful for that regardless of whether it would help or not (it wouldn’t). Slippery slope some of you guys are happy to ride down, I guess.

“It’s all temporary” until you realize the mob and power-drunk politicians won’t live by these rules anyway, and won’t give you an inch back no matter what happens with the virus. 

Worrying about the few restaurants still in business and holiday interstate travel is pretty stupid in light of what’s actually happening.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/01/world/coronavirus-updates.html

Wasn't Texas one of the states bragging no need to shut down anything? 

Yeah your right, along with Florida, Georgia, and Arizona.  Those governors were under political pressure but should have grown some gonads and did right by the people.  I think we should start a new movement, "DEFUND THE POLIticians".

Edited by The Zip
  • Like 1

when will it end?? i cant take this antisocial society anymore.. first it was smartphones, and social media, then texting, now masks, my peers, nieghbors, friend kids. everyone is so difficult to talk to these days.. WTF 'Merica

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Zip said:

Yeah your right, along with Florida, Georgia, and Arizona.  Those governors were under political pressure but should have grown some gonads and did right by the people.  I think we should start a new movement, "DEFUND THE POLIticians".

As true as that maybe each person can and should protect themselves. My local diner I've done the 'old fart' coffee thing with for about 20 years is kind of miffed with me right now as I will not dine in. I told him when it's gone or I have a vacine, I'll be back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

when will it end?? i cant take this antisocial society anymore.. first it was smartphones, and social media, then texting, now masks, my peers, nieghbors, friend kids. everyone is so difficult to talk to these days.. WTF 'Merica

I agree until you got to masks. How is that antisocial again? Other than protect you from me how does that piece of cloth hurt you? But yea, people are sort of off the rails to talk to. Ticky Tac. 

• Like 1

Any one else here have COVID, or waiting for results???

Tomorrow will be day 4 waiting for my test results, they were very confident I am positive, feel like crap, just waiting to confirm....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Any one else here have COVID, or waiting for results???

Tomorrow will be day 4 waiting for my test results, they were very confident I am positive, feel like crap, just waiting to confirm....

Got a son on day 12 of covid.  No taste, smell, terrible migranes and he is a very strong kid.  Championship Navy weight lifter.  Any one else like you or me are probably going to have a hard time.

Last night again on twitch, LA protest a good 10+k in people standing about 3 inches apart screaming and chanting at the top of their lungs and at best maybe 1/3rd wearing mask, another 1/3rd wearing chin mask's and the rest without anything. I'm sure the numbers on Monday for this media will be because of the holiday weekend and everything shut down. Oh well the more we continue to not state the obvious and why we are the only country pushing these kind of numbers, we will continue to fall behind with getting a handle on it. What are the plans of those protesting after the protesting is done and there are no more businesses or job's left from their destruction?

• Like 2

Our local Houston news reported one the reasons in uptick in hospitalization is delayed procedures because of the lockdown. Some of those people unknowingly to them had COVID with no symptoms. Of course that doesn’t fit into the pre November narrative. So it’s not being reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

As true as that maybe each person can and should protect themselves. 

Totally agree.  Some wear masks, some don't.  No masks in a California city will make your wallet 300 bucks lighter.