Take Off Tow Mirrors Interest

Trying to gauge interest on here if I were to buy a new truck with the tow mirrors. I don’t want them but I don’t want to spend the extra money on the regular mirrors. It kinda defeats the good deal I’d be getting. If I could sell them as take offs it might offset the cost of the new mirrors enough to make it worth it. 

So my questions is this. 

Is anybody  interested in brand new take off tow mirrors and if so what is a fair price for both parties involved. 

They would be coming off a fully load AT4 so I don’t know if they would have any more functionality over other versions. (Power, heat etc) 

Edited by spizike9

1 minute ago, RyanBrew said:

I would be curious to know where you are going to get the replacement mirrors.  I can't find them anywhere

Good question. Dealership said the parts department was closed tonight and they were going to check into it tomorrow morning and get back to me. 

I have a set of regular mirrors I would trade you for. I have them extra too, so I can ship to you before you have to take off yours. Not sure you would want them. Manual fold, power adjust, chrome capped, heated.

22 minutes ago, SamDSJR said:

I have a set of regular mirrors I would trade you for. I have them extra too, so I can ship to you before you have to take off yours. Not sure you would want them. Manual fold, power adjust, chrome capped, heated.

I appreciate the offer but I would want the power fold as I know that’s what mine come with. My “potential” truck also had the 360 degree camera system so I doubt they would work. 

2 minutes ago, spizike9 said:

I appreciate the offer but I would want the power fold as I know that’s what mine come with. My “potential” truck also had the 360 degree camera system so I doubt they would work. 

No worries. Figured as much. Yeah you are going to pay out the rear for standard mirrors with those features. Try car-part.com or junk yards for a wrecked high-end truck.

1 hour ago, SamDSJR said:

Also I've seen someone post their dealer swapped a pair out for them with another truck off the lot. See what your guy says.

I actually thought if that after I got off the phone with the dealership. Thanks for the reminder. 

It’s funny the dealership tried to tell me the trailer mirrors are basically the only option on the AT4. I told him BS and that I see less than 10% of AT4s out there with the trailer mirrors. He then switched his tune and said well we figure since it has the 6.2 people want the trailer mirrors. Then when I reminded him that the other Denalis and SLTs that have 6.2s on their lot have the regular mirrors he didn’t really know what to say. The lot has around 15 AT4s and all but 1 has the trailer mirrors. Kinda weird if you ask me. 

I'd imagine you could eventually find someone who would swap regular mirrors with you. I ordered my 2020 with the tow mirrors and initially regretted getting them since they created blind spots. I'm getting used to them as time goes. I'll see how it goes.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:04 PM, spizike9 said:

Trying to gauge interest on here if I were to buy a new truck with the tow mirrors. I don’t want them but I don’t want to spend the extra money on the regular mirrors. It kinda defeats the good deal I’d be getting. If I could sell them as take offs it might offset the cost of the new mirrors enough to make it worth it. 

So my questions is this. 

Is anybody  interested in brand new take off tow mirrors and if so what is a fair price for both parties involved. 

They would be coming off a fully load AT4 so I don’t know if they would have any more functionality over other versions. (Power, heat etc) 

I have a 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 high country, I would be willing to swap you mirrors, I am looking for tow mirrors with all the cameras and blind spots