Tire size for stock height z71

I have a 2019 RST z71 with 5.3/8speed. Mine came with 20” wheels and I bought LT 275/60r20 KO2’s on the way home from the dealer. I love KO2’s and have been using them for 10 years. I am curious if anyone has tried bumping up to the 275/65r20 with stock height truck. Thanks in advance ?

• Like 1

I have a 19 RST without the Z71 package. My truck had 18" wheels from the factory. I added a 2" front level kit from Readylift. Them went up to a 20x9 Fuel wheel. I am now running a 295x60x20 and like the way it looks. On the tire calculator they are only 

.2" shorter in height from a 275x65x20. But mine are wider. 

14 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Just know that if you go up on size your spare won't be the same size as the bigger tires. The 20 inch rims already come with a 33 inch tire. No need to go any bigger

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

unless you want things like more ground clearance..better offroad performance...thats like saying I already have $300 why would I want $500

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Just know that if you go up on size your spare won't be the same size as the bigger tires. The 20 inch rims already come with a 33 inch tire. No need to go any bigger

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Yes - I am aware of that. I do not want to lift or level but curious if the 34” tires would work which would add a little ground clearance.