AVS tail light covers

I am really wanting to get the AVS tail light covers for my LT Trailboss instead of tinting them, but want to make sure the running and brake light shows through. The website says “off-road use only” so I want to make sure they are not opaque black. I’ve only seen pictures of them on vehicles that are turned off. If anyone knows or has pictures of them with the tail light running light on and a picture of them with the brake pressed, that would be awesome.

thanks!

13 minutes ago, NCD said:

I am really wanting to get the AVS tail light covers for my LT Trailboss instead of tinting them, but want to make sure the running and brake light shows through. The website says “off-road use only” so I want to make sure they are not opaque black. I’ve only seen pictures of them on vehicles that are turned off. If anyone knows or has pictures of them with the tail light running light on and a picture of them with the brake pressed, that would be awesome.

thanks!

I run them. They shine through just fine. 

15 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

A local guy in town has them on his AT4. I’m not a fan but to answer your questions you can see the lights fine

Ryan B.

He must have them tinted because I can't find anyone who makes them.   Lund makes them for the Silverado and the sierra limited. But not the new body style

He must have them tinted because I can't find anyone who makes them.   Lund makes them for the Silverado and the sierra limited. But not the new body style

His save AVS on them. Next time I see his truck I’ll take a pic

Ryan B.

58 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

His save AVS on them. Next time I see his truck I’ll take a pic

Ryan B.

Cool. Thank you very much. Their not showing on the web site. Maybe I'll inquire about them 

3 hours ago, michael betz said:

Yes they are avs taillight covers. Go check www.summitracing.com

I just checked and still can not find them for the new body style gmc Sierra's.  I've email avs 3 times and they've told me not at this moment but keep checking back.  I emailed again, just waiting on a response. 

Edited by Dougie86

36 minutes ago, Ajayen said:

Those are for the Silverado. My argument is for the 2019 GMC sierra. According to RyanbabZ71 he has seen them on an AT4, which is a GMC sierra. I have not been able to find them online for the 2019 GMC sierra.  According to avs they do not make them yet for the 2019 GMC sierra. I would really love to get them for my 2019 GMC sierra. I already know that they make them for the 2019 Silverado. But again I am look for the taillight covers for the "2019 GMC Sierra".   Thank you.  .......did I mention 2019 GMC sierra yet.....

Those are for the Silverado. My argument is for the 2019 GMC sierra. According to RyanbabZ71 he has seen them on an AT4, which is a GMC sierra. I have not been able to find them online for the 2019 GMC sierra.  According to avs they do not make them yet for the 2019 GMC sierra. I would really love to get them for my 2019 GMC sierra. I already know that they make them for the 2019 Silverado. But again I am look for the taillight covers for the "2019 GMC Sierra".   Thank you.  .......did I mention 2019 GMC sierra yet.....

Was just trying to help. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Ajayen said:

Was just trying to help. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally apologize. I am just getting the impression that everybody thinks that I am looking for covers for the Silverado but that isn't the case which is frustrating when I specified the sierra.  Didn't mean to lash out at you. Just want to make myself clear.  I am really hoping RyanbabZ71 can get me that picture so I'll know if they exist or not.   Thank you for the help. 

Edited by Dougie86

I totally apologize. I am just getting the impression that everybody thinks that I am looking for covers for the Silverado but that isn't the case which is frustrating when I specified the sierra.  Didn't mean to lash out at you. Just want to make myself clear.  I am really hoping RyanbabZ71 can get me that picture so I'll know if they exist or not.   Thank you for the help. 

I haven’t seen him out and about. It’s been a few days but he was going the other way and before this topic was created. I will keep my eyes open. He has a satin steel double cab AT4

Ryan B.

13 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

I haven’t seen him out and about. It’s been a few days but he was going the other way and before this topic was created. I will keep my eyes open. He has a satin steel double cab AT4

Ryan B.

This is what avs replied with.  I know alot of people getting them tinted themself. 

20200302_120902.jpg