Aftermarket See-through Trailer Camera

Since I'm guessing the see through trailer can't be added to my 2020 trail boss, what are some recommendations for wired or wireless cameras for the back of trailers. Just upgraded to a 25 ft TT that is 8 ft wide so looking for a better view behind the trailer when driving and backing up.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

My TT was outfitted with a rear Furrion camera ready system. I just had to purchase & install the camera. There was a monitor that mounts to the windshield that came with it. The connection between the rear camera & monitor was wireless.
Perhaps that’s an option for you?

My TT was outfitted with a rear Furrion camera ready system. I just had to purchase & install the camera. There was a monitor that mounts to the windshield that came with it. The connection between the rear camera & monitor was wireless.
Perhaps that’s an option for you?
Didn't see anything in the brochure that mentioned that option. Electronics do say furrion though

Didn't see anything in the brochure that mentioned that option. Electronics do say furrion though

Mine had the wiring & housing preinstalled. If yours has a similar set up, you should be able to see a housing with a blank plate somewhere located at the rear, top, center of your TT.

If it’s not equipped, I’ve seen add on cameras that can be installed but you have to wire everything in yourself. It’s not as “clean” of a look but it’s definitely doable.