HELP NEEDED - AT4 OFF ROAD Fender Decals

I'm wanting two "AT4 Off Road" vinyl stickers for the rear fenders of my truck similar to what Ford is putting on their FX4 models.  Similar to how GM used to put Z71 stickers on trucks.  I'm having a hard time finding any or finding someone to make me some.  Several decal/sticker places I talked to stated they're not graphic designers and can't help me unless I can come up with an EPS file which is a vector file of a graphic, text or illustration.  I can't find a vector file for the AT4 logo.  I'm thinking I'll also need a vector file for the Ford FX4 decal/sticker as well as I need to get the "OFF ROAD" off of it.  FWIW, I realize I might run into copyright issues but I can work around that if I can get a vector file to start with.

Pictured is what I'm after, however, I want to swap out the " FX4" with "AT4" with the actual AT4 font.  I also want to change the colors up a bit.  I want the "AT" to be silverish grey with a thin red outline and the "4" to be in red with a silverish grey thin outline.  I'm not certain that the outline colors are what I'll end up being happy with but if I can find someone to put a sample together I can then fine tune.  I want OFF ROAD as pictured on the Ford logo.I really like the font and colors Ford used in the words "OFF ROAD".

AT4 and FX4 Logos.pdf

Too funny.  I just bought some lettering from them for my JL Wrangler last week and am talking to them about the AT4 lettering I'm wanting.  They are working with me not getting exactly what I want.  Custom Sticker Shop is another vendor who replied to my request and it seems like they have the official AT4 logo file an I think a license to sell it.

I'm blown away that a shop wouldn't do this for you, with such a simple graphic.  This literally took me 15 minutes to make in illustrator.

Let me know if this works for you.

AT4-1.png

I have the EPS file that you can work with available for you.

Just PM me your email and I'll send it over.

Edited by Smoothbassman
Updated Information
  • Like 1

Thanks for the help and suggestions.  Ask and you shall receive.  Custom Sticker Shop produced a rear fender sticker/decal I'm happy with at a reasonable price.  They're offering in three different sizes and I went with the 16" wide.  Shipping showed high at nearly $18 but that was an estimate.  When you actually check out it came to less than $5.00 for shipping.  They're also offering a buy-two-get-one free deal on all their stickers.  I got a third AT4 fender sticker fr my "free" one in case one gets damaged.  Here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://customstickershop.us/shop/gmc-at4-bedside-graphic-decal-sticker/ 

Gmc-AT4-BEdside-Graphic-Decal-Sticker.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, Smoothbassman said:

I'm blown away that a shop wouldn't do this for you, with such a simple graphic.  This literally took me 15 minutes to make in illustrator.

Let me know if this works for you.

AT4-1.png

I have the EPS file that you can work with available for you.

Just PM me your email and I'll send it over.

This looks great!  Could you possible do a change in the color scheme?  This color scheme you posted above would work well with a lighter colored Sierra, but mine is Dark Sky Metallic which would need a lighter color scheme.  Would it be possible to do the AT and OFF ROAD in Silver (with possibly red shadow) and the 4 in Red with Silver shadow?  Or just the AT and OFF ROAD in Silver and 4 in Red, maybe no shadow? Thanks!