Black Trail Boss logo

6 minutes ago, NCD said:

Added a black trail boss logo from ROE graphics to eliminate the red. Came out great! They have them in a bunch of different color options 

A2ABB26B-95C8-4AA3-836F-89660570507D.jpeg

How's the quality? That looks awesome. Might have to grab the black and grey like you

3 minutes ago, TheTicketTX said:

How's the quality? That looks awesome. Might have to grab the black and grey like you

The Quality Is great! The vinyl feels thick and durable. Just make sure to take your time during install and watch the install video of the “large/medium” decal on their website (video is of him putting 4x4 sticker on the bed panel of a ford i think) I did exactly what he did in the video. I also taped off the area before peeling the old trail boss sticker off to ensure proper placement, however, the vinyl sticker from ROE is a hair bigger so you only need to tape the upper side horizontally and the side closest to the back of the truck vertically. NOTE* when taking off the old TB sticker, it left a lot of residue. I used automotive goo gone to remove this and had to give a good scrubbing, then proceeded to spray the mixture of one drop of dawn soap and water from a spray bottle and gave it a good cleaning before applying the decal. 

4 minutes ago, NCD said:

The Quality Is great! The vinyl feels thick and durable. Just make sure to take your time during install and watch the install video of the “large/medium” decal on their website (video is of him putting 4x4 sticker on the bed panel of a ford i think) I did exactly what he did in the video. I also taped off the area before peeling the old trail boss sticker off to ensure proper placement, however, the vinyl sticker from ROE is a hair bigger so you only need to tape the upper side horizontally and the side closest to the back of the truck vertically. NOTE* when taking off the old TB sticker, it left a lot of residue. I used automotive goo gone to remove this and had to give a good scrubbing, then proceeded to spray the mixture of one drop of dawn soap and water from a spray bottle and gave it a good cleaning before applying the decal. 

Awesome! Thanks for the tips

3M adhesive remover is your friend.  Let’s you minimize the rubbing and wiping that can damage your clear coat.   This stuff is probably liquid cancer, but it takes residue off in one or two swipes.  

• Like 1