Ride of a 2020 Sierra with Off Road option

I am looking for a new 2020 Sierra SLT, 4x4 with 6.2 engine, with a Premium Plus Package. I am particular about color as I like red or even Tintcoat red.

I have looked on lots and online inventory for 2000 mile radius and no luck. 

Most of the trucks that come close will have the Off Road Package added to it which have added suspension .

My question is how much rougher ride is the Off Road than the SLT without that package.

Will both trucks in 2121 have the indepentant suspension and how will that effect both.

I would gladly order a truck but I understand GM may not honor any insentives when ordering.

If so you don't know what they will be until arrival. Some say insentives are only on trucks in stock.

I have a brother who ordered another brand and they would honor the best insentives from the time he ordered

the truck until he took delivery. Now that is Customer Service.

From my experience with ordering vehicles thru GM, in Canada at least, they honor the best incentives, whether it be at the time of order or time of delivery. Welcome to the forums, by the way. 

In the past i have noticed non off road suspension 4x4 trucks to actually ride slightly stiffer than the off road optioned suspension. Cant say for the 2019+ as i have never driven one with out. 

As far as ordering goes i have seen you typically get a better deal than dealer stock. Around me that is how it is anyway. The dealer pays inventory tax and if they have a pre sold unit that only sits on the lot 1 day they will be very pleased with that. They should offer what ever the current incentives are and at least invoice pricing but ask for more! They may want a deposit too.