4WD RST Vs LT TB

yes for 2020 seems really good but so whats point of this thread, ...if you have a great deal and know the difference between models and you started 3 different threads and most of your comments,  you answer your own questions or concerns....so what are you looking for here?

9 minutes ago, Dunn said:

yes for 2020 seems really good but so whats point of this thread, ...if you have a great deal and know the difference between models and you started 3 different threads and most of your comments,  you answer your own questions or concerns....so what are you looking for here?

Research. It’s called forums right ? Let the man do his research. 

If you get a RST Z71, then add the trail boss suspension and all terrain tires, it will be in the exact same thing as a LT Trail Boss.  Here in Houston you can find pretty good deals on both TB and RST trucks.

Then the RST will end up costing , I’m not mechanically inclined to do a lift, I’d have to pay someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I demoed a '20 TB a couple of weeks back. I liked it but it seemed to have some tranny issues. Unfortunately I didnt do enough looking around because I wish I would have gotten one. I probably wont do a lift, but the other things that the TB had vs. the RST that I got, the price difference would have been a wash. However, I am happy with my RST. I doubt I will be doing any deep off roading to need a full suspension.

I demoed a '20 TB a couple of weeks back. I liked it but it seemed to have some tranny issues. Unfortunately I didnt do enough looking around because I wish I would have gotten one. I probably wont do a lift, but the other things that the TB had vs. the RST that I got, the price difference would have been a wash. However, I am happy with my RST. I doubt I will be doing any deep off roading to need a full suspension.

That’s how I feel, like I’m trying to justify the TB, but inside it just felt right, compared to the LT, it felt like a truck should feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, TXSquid said:

15 hours ago, TXSquid said:

You can always swap tires. But the rst is meant as a "performance" truck so the tires are more low profile. Mine is a lease so I'll be putting new tires on and put the old ones on when I give it back. 

You are planning on modding a vehicle you don't even own?

7 minutes ago, It's Tim said:

You are planning on modding a vehicle you don't even own?

Never said I was going to mod it. In 4 years I will burn through a set of tires. When I go to turn the lease in, I will need to have good tires on it or get charged. I either pay the $$ now or later. I am just choosing to do it now instead of later. However, I do have the option to purchase at any time if I wanted.