Headlight adjustment 2020 GMC 2500hd AT4

Have a 2020 GMC 2500 hd AT4 , and had it leveled, the headlight are now naturally aimed higher, and I’m getting flashed constantly.  Is there any adjustment to aim the headlights on this truck?  Also does anyone know if there is any aftermarket fog light bulbs or lights available to replace the stock ones that are worthless?

AE23887D-8474-4655-AEAB-537E210B62BD.jpeg

4 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Ever heard of Google?

Here's one for ya. Found with Google.

:)

The headlights are completely different between the chev and the GMC...that was no help, but thanks 

• Haha 1

And that isn't for the 2020hd so less helpful then not posting....Google doesn't have all the answers

Picture is from owners manual
Not sure what the piece to the left of the bulb is but looks like a adjuster
Other then that I would take it to the dealer if there isn't a obvious adjustment screw95824eb2899734de9148998e1ee4ace6.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, mkeddie said:

And that isn't for the 2020hd so less helpful then not posting....Google doesn't have all the answers

Picture is from owners manual
Not sure what the piece to the left of the bulb is but looks like a adjuster
Other then that I would take it to the dealer if there isn't a obvious adjustment screw95824eb2899734de9148998e1ee4ace6.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

couldnt find it on my Silverado......does anyone know?....

EDIT; pretty sure i found it on silverados, its bit tricky and way down as housing is much lower than years past.....

Edited by Dunn

If you look straight down behind the headlines the is a white nylon cone shaped piece. I can’t remember exactly what fitting it takes, (tore) but that adjusts your headlights up and down. Super easy to do. And for Diyer2, ever heard of the old saying if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all?

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, Kkevin said:

If you look straight down behind the headlines the is a white nylon cone shaped piece. I can’t remember exactly what fitting it takes, (tore) but that adjusts your headlights up and down. Super easy to do. And for Diyer2, ever heard of the old saying if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all?

exactly where the cones are.....can you just turn the cones?.....its along ways down there and normal screwdriver is not even close to long enough.....its tight area in there