2019 Silverado 1500 LTZ Suspension Improvement

3 hours ago, Jeff Skimel said:

I have a 2019 Silverado with 4,000 miles on it. I love the truck but at times the ride is “jittery”. It bugs me enough to want to fix or improve the situation. I’ve lowered tire pressure and loaded bed but I still get that annoying oscillation on bumpy terrain. Thoughts anybody?

What size rims?  

They all do it to some degree because the truck minus 400 lbs is too light in the bed. Towing or weight in the bed should help.

I have the 22's on mine and know what you mean. But, the 22's do noy come mounted from the factory....after 1K had the tires road force balkanced under warranty and it made a big difference in the ride.

17 hours ago, Jeff Skimel said:

I have a 2019 Silverado with 4,000 miles on it. I love the truck but at times the ride is “jittery”. It bugs me enough to want to fix or improve the situation. I’ve lowered tire pressure and loaded bed but I still get that annoying oscillation on bumpy terrain. Thoughts anybody?

I thought the same thing with mine for the first few weeks, but now I like it.  The steering is much tighter than my last truck.  I haven't messed with the different modes to see if sport is worse or better, but it seams all of the electric assist power steering system are real sensitive.

OP, you have a Z71? Many of us with Z71 are not pleased with the ride quality of the terrible Rancho twin-tube shocks. They are different than the better monotubes on the Trail Boss Z71 package. 

My RST with Z71 is very "boaty" feeling in front and back. Going 70mph down the highway, and hit a gentle rolling bump and you'll bounce up and down for a few seconds. Weird. At the same time, you hit some sharp stutter bumps and the rear end wants to walk away from you sideways. 

Member @Snuff replaced his Ranchos with Eibachs, and notes a much better ride. 

I, and others, have been patiently waiting for Bilstein to release the T1-fit ride height leveling 5100 front shock to replace our Ranchos. 

Yes, I have the LTZ with the Rancho shocks and you explained the ride issue well. I don’t mind well muted bumps. Roads have bumps. What’s killing me is that jittery oscillation - now I’m wondering if low or even defective structural integrity of the frame may be contributing. I’ll Wait for the Bilstein 5100s you mention.