Here you go

1 hour ago, Snowcamo said:

Much props to anybody who is blessed enough to have the funds to afford something like that. I'd rather Build a business. Buy a bunch of land and, put a house and a big lake on that land. Then buy a big truck put some big ass tires on it. Lol

emoji848.pngGame plans .comemoji818.png

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Not only the expenses of modifying that truck, but the chiropractor bill every time you run over a pebble or grain of rice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not only the expenses of modifying that truck, but the chiropractor bill every time you run over a pebble or grain of rice.

Not really, if built right, you’ll just have a smooth dipping. I’ve ridden in one that had $30k just in the suspension, rode very smooth. It’s the trucks with cheap lifts that give that crappy ride, just like suspension kits, you get what you pay for. RC is such the lift company I’m talking about, sure, lift it up but crap quality with bad angles etc etc.

He must already have his house with a lake, a dog and now looking for a wife lol [emoji6]

Sent from Above

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Not really, if built right, you’ll just have a smooth dipping. I’ve ridden in one that had $30k just in the suspension, rode very smooth. It’s the trucks with cheap lifts that give that crappy ride, just like suspension kits, you get what you pay for. RC is such the lift company I’m talking about, sure, lift it up but crap quality with bad angles etc etc.

He must already have his house with a lake, a dog and now looking for a wife lol emoji6.png

Sent from Above

Mines on a rcx kit, it’s a stock truck with a bunch of metal added. The geometry is all the same, angles are stock, and my alignment is perfect. That’s why I went full lift over a level. Folks crap on rcx but its literally your whole stock suspension with brackets added. I’m not disagreeing with the you get what you pay for argument (as I plan on coil overs Up front and reservoir rear shocks) just saying my rcx setup is a stock truck truck as far as suspension other than 50 lbs of steel added

• Like 1

Mines on a rcx kit, it’s a stock truck with a bunch of metal added. The geometry is all the same, angles are stock, and my alignment is perfect. That’s why I went full lift over a level. Folks crap on rcx but its literally your whole stock suspension with brackets added. I’m not disagreeing with the you get what you pay for argument (as I plan on coil overs Up front and reservoir rear shocks) just saying my rcx setup is a stock truck truck as far as suspension other than 50 lbs of steel added

RC gives the look but very well known for that only, thin metal parts without full welds, don’t go off-roading with it. Aside of that, your truck is a good looking and personalized one at that [emoji1303]

Sent from Above

5 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

RC gives the look but very well known for that only, thin metal parts without full welds, don’t go off-roading with it. Aside of that, your truck is a good looking and personalized one at that emoji1303.png

Sent from Above

Frfr that truck is bad to the bone?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

RC gives the look but very well known for that only, thin metal parts without full welds, don’t go off-roading with it. Aside of that, your truck is a good looking and personalized one at that emoji1303.png

Sent from Above

Thanks again. I happen to be an rcx dealer and well abuse the lifts ect. Never had an issue??

9ED7A69B-B091-462D-9E4A-100CD28182B8.jpeg

9C6D8911-98F4-4E44-A3B9-2F5D2BA16338.jpeg

13B56787-ABD3-45C0-8233-6AF4B2CC8412.jpeg

E1D5C9F9-368C-470F-8F9E-180E98153996.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks again. I happen to be an rcx dealer and well abuse the lifts ect. Never had an issue[emoji1303]  

9ED7A69B-B091-462D-9E4A-100CD28182B8.thumb.jpeg.90c1ff56f53bfb524ab430007532c4a7.jpeg

9C6D8911-98F4-4E44-A3B9-2F5D2BA16338.thumb.jpeg.cae871a4de0a5722407e71198041d66a.jpeg

13B56787-ABD3-45C0-8233-6AF4B2CC8412.thumb.jpeg.e7c62f4670c5d309fecb88db17a6eb8e.jpeg

E1D5C9F9-368C-470F-8F9E-180E98153996.thumb.jpeg.4a038b98bbd059817bc0577c4a9b0262.jpeg

Gotta love a dirty truck! Not to drag 4wheelparts into this but back when Greg owned 4wheelparts, the shops were never to touch anything related to RC, now that 4wheelparts is owned by Polaris they’ve started to slowly integrate many lower end lifts into their sales because 4wheelparts sold for close to a $billion dollars and Polaris is now grasping to make their money back as soon as possible and no matter the consequences that Greg was trying to avoid. RC gives the look but currently will never be an OffRoad lift. You can do whatever you want with it and obviously cost driven. RC does have a nice 5” bracket lift that mimics CST.

Good luck, I’m out enjoying my night 7aac92a60bc3ff8c481f7843cbd442bc.jpg

Sent from Above

• Like 1