Ram wheel on GMC

I think I seen somewhere that someone had put this Ram wheel on there GMC. If so can you post your picture here? I'm looking at purchasing a set with tires and wanted to see if they fit. Also wondering if you found a blank chrome center cap and where.

Dodge wheel.jpg

1 hour ago, mafd2 said:

I wouldn't think.  The spokes will probably hit the calipers and I don't think the center bore is GM hub centric. There's several nice GM style wheels that will fit so why put RAM wheels?

I like the look of that wheel and GM is way to proud of there wheels. The center cap is smaller than mine. I'll just have to try them on and see. 

30 minutes ago, newdude said:

GM wheels are hub centric.

The new Ram 6 lug run the same bolt pattern as GM.  The issues will be does the offset work?  Is the inner wheel hub bore the same as GM?  

These are at a dealership so I plan on having them try them on to make sure they'll work. I've heard it's hard to find wheels that fit because our calibers are bigger than previous models. This picture was taken to get an idea what it would look like. I think someone posted on one of these forums a picture of them but I just can't remember which one. LOL I've read so many and slept since then. LOL

49 minutes ago, Dmouton said:

These are at a dealership so I plan on having them try them on to make sure they'll work. I've heard it's hard to find wheels that fit because our calibers are bigger than previous models. This picture was taken to get an idea what it would look like. I think someone posted on one of these forums a picture of them but I just can't remember which one. LOL I've read so many and slept since then. LOL

I saw these on FB awhile back. Ram 22s. Didn’t say if he needed spacers but the center caps would be an issue.

9CB05E6C-B915-4C99-BE54-01E481E79483.thumb.jpeg.0153aef8db9607bf88b3961899ba30c3.jpeg

Worth noting he WAS selling them though...take that for what it is I guess.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:09 PM, Dmouton said:

I like the look of that wheel and GM is way to proud of there wheels. The center cap is smaller than mine. I'll just have to try them on and see. 

Go to wheelpros.com, select year model trim and when it pulls the page up, under brand (on left) select OE Creations.  They have the new 2019 GM style wheels in different sizes and finishes including the RAM wheels shown that OnTheReel posted.  There's a wheel visualizer for whatever truck you choose.  I purchased the PR196's (2019 GM wheel) and used the factory Chevrolet center caps.  I've had many sets of OEM GM  and aftermarket wheels and I can attest these OE Creations wheels are beautiful and as nice of a set of wheels you will find and are very reasonable.  I've gotten many compliments on them. Fit and finish are flawless and I couldn't be happier.  They balanced out perfect with little weight.   Wheel Pros is a distributer and doesn't sell direct but you can call them to find your closest dealer and they'll tell you if the wheel you want is in stock at the warehouse.  Here's my OE Creations PR196.  Last wheel is a set of OE Creations PR197's that a friend just purchased for his LT.

20190523_170113.jpg

20190523_170456.jpg

20190523_172023.jpg

20190416_170312.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dmouton said:

Those look great! Well I tried the dodge wheel on and as I figured the offset isn't correct and the calipers hit. I'll go check that site out thanks.

Yea just as I figured.  It's not so much the offset on the '19's but the angle of the spokes to clear the larger 4 piston calipers.  

6 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Yea just as I figured.  It's not so much the offset on the '19's but the angle of the spokes to clear the larger 4 piston calipers.  

Yea the spoke was hitting the caliper. I was a little disappointed. LOL