In Desperate need of help with my 02 GMC Sierra 1500

Hello I have been working on my GNC for far too long now. It all started with the radiator and then the transmission finally leading up to the battery and or the park neutral safety switch. My current problem is I'm getting the no crank no start which has me assuming it's a parking neutral safety switch, I've been trying to line it up perfectly and get it on there onto the transmission without any success. I'm also experiencing very rapid draining of batteries. My last one was dead according to the AutoZone people, and when I use my friends to try and test and see if I can get some crank within a few twists turns it's gone from 12:00 to 10:00 volts. I guess you better explanation of that would be, I would put the battery in to test the current park neutral switch setup and configuration meaning just the slight tick of the thing that turns, and if I still experience no crank I would then you know shift back into park disconnect the battery and then try and you know mess with it again and then go back to the battery put it back on and you know retry that process but in doing cell is draining the batteries I don't know if it's normal or if there's something I messed up somewhere with the batteries cuz I did have to move the negative from where it was originally at to higher up so I had enough wire to compensate for the taller battery and that I was borrowing so yeah that's in a nutshell. If I could get any kind of feedback and I would be so grateful. I've been without my baby from like 2 months now and it's killing me.

Hmmm, something in the starting circuits is draining the battery?

Probably need to solve the battery drain problem first. You'll need a meter that can read dc amp.

Put the meter in between the positive battery cable and battery, with key out. Take a reading and report. Pull relays and fuses until the reading drops. Then chase the circuit related to the offending fuse or relay.