Bed Cover--help

blckblt

Anyone have experience with this bed cover?

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/bed-products/short-bed-hard-folding-tonneau-cover-by-rev-associated-accessories-19418277?year=2020&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado 1500&categoryId=12010

Is it just a BAKFlip cover that chevy/gm is reselling?  If so which one?  It looks like the G2.

Will it work with the auto down feature of the tailgate (2020 LT TB)?

I am potentially purchasing a 2020 TB tomorrow and trying to get everything figured out before hand....

That cover is made by Truck Hero, I do not see any notes in my GM parts catalog about not working with the auto down feature. That particular part number is specific to the 5'8" box, only shows to not fit vehicles with E3Z (Alternate material-inner pickup box) and RW9 (Composite full length bed storage box).

2020-01-30 09_02_28-View Engineering Notes.png

56 minutes ago, BPIRKOLA said:

That cover is made by Truck Hero, I do not see any notes in my GM parts catalog about not working with the auto down feature. That particular part number is specific to the 5'8" box, only shows to not fit vehicles with E3Z (Alternate material-inner pickup box) and RW9 (Composite full length bed storage box).

2020-01-30 09_02_28-View Engineering Notes.png

Do you know if that cover flips up onto the window when fully opened?

Edited by blckblt