Input on rubbing issues?

I have a 2020 Silverado 1500 RST that I'm going to be putting a 4" Readylift kit on. Thinking of running 20x9 Offset:1 Fuel Blitz d675 with Toyo Open Country RT's 305/55r20. Anyone have experience with this setup or a similar one? Hoping to avoid any rubbing. Looked at numerous examples that are close on customwheeloffset but there seems to be somewhat conflicting input. Thanks!

• Like 1

I would think you would be totally fine with this setup, especially with a 4” lift. I had 20x9 0 offset wheels with 305/55/20 on my 2014 Sierra (which has less clearance than the new trucks) with just a level and was good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be leery of that lift. Several people on here have mentioned torn CV boots as a result of the lift. One took it off and went with a 2 inch. Just a heads up but good luck . The one who had issues was Lapoolboy I believe, he has a white 2019. Hopefully he can provide you with more insight on the lift 

Edited by JSW74