I made a concept of what i think a Silverado ZR2 would look like

And how about a higher model over the custom?  I like the grill, but the non-opening center armrest, the 4 way only front seat adjustment,  7" screens, lamo DIC,and a bunch of other interior things on the custom are not very nice.

ZR2 wont have different trims....it is a trim level but same bumper  not custom trim headlights or grill...and not 20" rims......pretty close though

as long as they throw decent suspension and beefier control arms on, maybe wider stance they will sell

but fact remains that for 80k I can replicate suspension, wheels/tires, and appearance for fraction of what a dealer charges for it....its the reason I didn't buy a trail boss....I can build a TB for under 3k with any 4x4 package but yet would have cost me 10-15k plus thru GM...if I bought GM lift kit and wheels (selling stock wheels) my RST would be an LT trail boss though almost 15k cheaper, imo always buy interior the exterior is easier and cheaper.....

the only downside is maybe resale....the raptors hold their value pretty well....but still 80k on some suspension is alot

Edited by Dunn