Anyone know if you can get the 2019 Denali grill and bumper insert in black?

There’s 50 on eBay

eb80c09102739c6ef7a9cedceb35f72a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those are the old Denali font though unfortunately. Looked all around and it seems like nobody has the new ones in black just yet. Not that it really matters but my ocd won’t let me do it haha

• Like 1

Yeah, those are the old Denali font though unfortunately. Looked all around and it seems like nobody has the new ones in black just yet. Not that it really matters but my ocd won’t let me do it haha

Damn sorry

I’m sure they will come out soon

• Like 1

Yes, just went the $5 option for now with plasti dip and see how it holds up. More so just wanted to see if I liked the look with it all black before I went about taking off the badges. Super easy though and love the look.

Yeah it looks awesome, I’ll probably do the same. What are you doing for the door handles?

Got my guy getting me a quote on new ones in the frost white. I also posted on here hoping maybe somebody would want to do a swap and take my chrome ones... No bites on that yet, so probably going to have to just buy the new ones. I did the mirror caps in white already, but I’m also ordering the window moldings in black today too.

4 minutes ago, LT4NE said:

Got my guy getting me a quote on new ones in the frost white. I also posted on here hoping maybe somebody would want to do a swap and take my chrome ones... No bites on that yet, so probably going to have to just buy the new ones. I did the mirror caps in white already, but I’m also ordering the window moldings in black today too.

Good deal, if it helps get the price down to do two sets let me know. PM me a price and I'd potentially be interested in going in on a set with you.

So apparently you can’t get the door handles in white frost, they just come blank and then have to be painted. My buddy said if that’s the case I’m better off just pulling the chrome ones off there and painting those as opposed to buying the new ones and painting them. Said they can scuff those up easy enough and use some adhesion promoter and wouldn’t be worried about it chipping. Seems ridiculous to me, but seeing it’s not an “accessory” item that’s the way it is... I did get the rims and tires on it yesterday though.

097EDB78-73C5-41D5-A860-79E5E8F22EB2.jpeg

• Like 2

So apparently you can’t get the door handles in white frost, they just come blank and then have to be painted. My buddy said if that’s the case I’m better off just pulling the chrome ones off there and painting those as opposed to buying the new ones and painting them. Said they can scuff those up easy enough and use some adhesion promoter and wouldn’t be worried about it chipping. Seems ridiculous to me, but seeing it’s not an “accessory” item that’s the way it is... I did get the rims and tires on it yesterday though.

097EDB78-73C5-41D5-A860-79E5E8F22EB2.thumb.jpeg.6ede517fd5b44277c286dbfe80ef7513.jpeg

Looks killer! Man, it’s amazing how much a set of wheels changes a truck. Honestly the handles aren’t that noticeable once the chrome wheels are gone.

My thought on the handles is that the chrome won’t work. My father in law owns a chain of body shops and said we could try it but he didn’t recommend it. My thought would just be to buy summit white handles and have them painted. But like you said, pretty hard to find handles when they aren’t an accessory yet.

I was looking at Yukon handles and they seems like would work but apparently the one pin on electrical plugs is different.

Also, saw you had your mud flaps off. I just ordered these and got them last week. They fill in that piece and look great.

https://www.sharptruck.com/truck-hardware-finishing-cap

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, LT4NE said:

wizard, I will look in the morning to see if they mounted that bracket into it and let you know. And I completely understand on not wanting it if it has them if you’re not running a front plate. Keep ya posted...

Wizard, mine does have the holes in it from the license plate bracket.