Exhaust Tip Size

Hey guys, K2 owner here. I’m hoping you T1 guys can answer something for me..

So I found a black OEM exhaust tip I would love to put on my 2018 Silverado w/5.3, but it says it’s for 2019/20 models with the 5.3. I’m thinking it may fit my exhaust tip which is around 2.75”. To the best of my knowledge the T1’s with the 5.3 and without the dual rear rectangle tips should have the 2.75” tips as well, is this correct? Thanks!

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/silverado/exhaust

1 hour ago, mistermcgoo said:

Hey guys, K2 owner here. I’m hoping you T1 guys can answer something for me..

So I found a black OEM exhaust tip I would love to put on my 2018 Silverado w/5.3, but it says it’s for 2019/20 models with the 5.3. I’m thinking it may fit my exhaust tip which is around 2.75”. To the best of my knowledge the T1’s with the 5.3 and without the dual rear rectangle tips should have the 2.75” tips as well, is this correct? Thanks!

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/silverado/exhaust

I put a tip on my '19 RST that I had purchased for my 2016 and it fits perfect. Those descriptions that say fits '19/'20 only is not correct.

• Thanks 1

Bully makes a stainless steel with flat black finish at around $16 ....that's $200 less than OEM black chrome.

https://www.autozone.com/exhaust/exhaust-tip/bully-truck-black-stainless-steel-exhaust-tip/935927_0

You can easily drill out the pop rivets and get rid of the Bully logo plate for a clean finish that matches the bumper step trim. At 3-3/4" the output width is 1/4" less than OEM.....and that's good because once mounted there is only about 1/2' clearance between the tip and the bumper.......every little bit of clearance helps to prevent a rattle hitting the bumper or placing a hot pipe too close to the plastic bumper trim on a hot Summer day. Really gives a nice throaty sound, especially on startup.

DSCN0606.JPG.d068987d854d7941e4e9153b777ce269.JPGDSCN0605.JPG.13b87137173bc59646864a1aeeb155e2.JPG