2019 TrailBoss LT | Lunge | Cut-out on slight embankment

Morning.  I have had this issue for a while and my truck has a little over 10k miles and the issue is not going away, so I wanted to get some insight on what this issue may be or if anyone has experienced.  On a flat service this never occurs, but when I exit my driveway completely and get into the street, their is a slight embankment.  When I switch from reverse to drive, and start to move forward, there is a jerk, cut-out or lunge is the best description I can give.  I am not sure what could be causing this, but the only place I have felt this occur consistently is at the location I described above.  I am going to take my truck in for service and wanted to describe this the best I can - will have to try to find some similar embankment to demonstrate to the dealership.  I have already completed three oil changes myself, so that is the reason I have not been in sooner to the dealership.  Now that I am at 10k miles, I would like to utilize my free maintenance tune-up to see if they can troubleshoot.

Thanks in advance for any help.