Anyone order tires off amazon?

Looking to change out my 22" alenza tires with nitto terra grappler g2 in 305/45 22 size.

Online at various sites they got for about 350 each or so but on amazon they have them at 284 with free shipping.

Just wondering if anyone ever bought tires on amazon d8ce2d5cdd7e3fe93e62cd8364cc05eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I literally just had discount tire price match this 2 days ago. Click the “Find it lower” on the actual tire on the discount site and paste the link to amazon. Wal-mart also has the same tire for $284 as well.

Edit: Something to note as well, the Discount Price match is good for 14 days from the day they give you the go ahead. Even if amazon changes their price. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by hotrodz37
  • Like 1

Amazon prices change quick so if you need it and the price is lowest, dont hesitate.

I was about to pull the trigger on some tires and waited, 2 days later the deal was gone.

Being its around the holidays, this may be limited deal. Youll be fine with Amazon.

Keep in mind that the tire industry is full of surprises.  Comparing tires at the tire shop and the seemingly same tire at Walmart may be different.  Many times tread depth is the main factor.  Also, walmart even has store exclusive tires.  The Duatrac you buy at Walmart and not the same as at the tire store.

Got a full staggered set for my 3 series in august off amz. Great deal since I got it from an "other retailer" 4wheel online which was $29 less a tire than amz and no tax. Showed up in 2 days on my doorstep, then I spent $80 on install. Now it seems they all have to charge tax, so its probably better to go with a price match at discount tire. They have great service and have matched costco and sams for me in past...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk