Super Neoprene Seat Covers

hi  MacLaren

i cannot get a picture tonight but i can tomorrow

i have neosupreme covers from coverking on my 2019

two tone black/camo i bought them thru Carid  for like buck and a half per row. they came with and install kit included ..i installed them in less than an hour (having never done fitted covers) and i took my time.

imho they fit great made the seats much more comfortable than with out.. of course they are a knock off of real neoprene but less then half the price too. biggest issue i had was they do not(even yet) make them for the rear seats in the 2019. i looked to see two days ago for rears...they really are pretty nice covers and they do great job making them  and coverking has great video on installing..we have a yellow lab that never stops shedding

and the clean up really easy.. and are pretty much water proof as well and  bunch of options on colors

Edited by newLT290
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, newLT290 said:

hi  MacLaren

i cannot get a picture tonight but i can tomorrow

i have neosupreme covers from coverking on my 2019

two tone black/camo i bought them thru Carid  for like buck and a half per row. they came with and install kit included ..i installed them in less than an hour (having never done fitted covers) and i took my time.

imho they fit great made the seats much more comfortable than with out.. of course they are a knock off of real neoprene but less then half the price too. biggest issue i had was they do not(even yet) make them for the rear seats in the 2019. i looked to see two days ago for rears...they really are pretty nice covers and they do great job making them  and coverking has great video on installing..we have a yellow lab that never stops shedding

and the clean up really easy.. and are pretty much water proof as well and  bunch of options on colors

Thank you sir!!

I really look forward to seeing the pic.

Again, thank you for the 411! Its greatly appreciated:)

• Thanks 1

these have been on since shortly after getting the truck in June.(they have 10k miles on them now)

sorry they are not great pictures with resizing and the truck is put away for the snow and salt months 

IMG_20191215_102216123.jpg

IMG_20191215_102226987.jpg

Edited by newLT290
spelling and addon
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, MacLaren said:

I wander there is that much difference between the real neoprene and knock off neoprene covers?

I really wouldnt care to spend more if the difference is significant.  Which, I think might not be the case. 

i really looked all over for neoprene  but could not bring myself to pay 6-8 hundred dollars for seat covers..when i found these i read a bunch on them and whats strange to me is i got them through carid for half  the cost if ordered through coverking..

i personally cannot find enough difference in these and real to justify the price

for two rows (even though rears were not correct and returned) was just over 300.00

most want that a row

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, newLT290 said:

i really looked all over for neoprene  but could not bring myself to pay 6-8 hundred dollars for seat covers..when i found these i read a bunch on them and whats strange to me is i got them through carid for half  the cost if ordered through coverking..

i personally cannot find enough difference in these and real to justify the price

for two rows (even though rears were not correct and returned) was just over 300.00

most want that a row

Good deal!

That's what I was thinking too.

I'm gonna do exactly as you did.

Thank you for sharing this!!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I bought the Coverking Neosupreme seat covers and in less that a year they are falling apart. Will not buy again. I'm contemplating going with the Covercraft Precision Fit Carhartt Seat Covers next time. You get what you pay for.

imageedit_1_2442839588.jpg

imageedit_3_7264530450.jpg

I went with neoprene wetokole’s, usually do these in all my trucks. although a little pricey, fit is perfect, quality is great. lots of colorway choices and add on options, i went with the plain black, sometimes less is more lol. only complaint is the rear seat back rest storage got really snug to open and close with the extra fabric. hopefully it breaks in with time ??‍♂️

4B22FC4D-8DCD-4835-BB93-868AE648E9E5.jpeg

FE03080D-D0BD-485F-9A74-2A71086F6944.jpeg

I was looking at the Wet Okole as well and the only thing holding me back was the cost.  However, the fit and finish look excellent and your images might have just sold me on them.

19 hours ago, Gangly said:

I was looking at the Wet Okole as well and the only thing holding me back was the cost.  However, the fit and finish look excellent and your images might have just sold me on them.

fitment is top notch compared to all the seat covers i’ve ever came across. the last set I had lasted 6+ years with lots of beach use. they wash out pretty much like new until I sold the truck. seats stayed super clean underneath after all those years too. I definitely recommend. they take a long time to arrive once you order tho, I think like 4-5weeks so just a headsup